Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

3.3

508 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took 45 minutes, started early. 1/3 behavioral questions, 2/3 technical. Was quite hard but fair to stats students. Interviewer was patient and nice, happy to guide me. Walked me through job duties and everyday work and talked about future data science team in the firm.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between parametric and non-parametric model?   Answer Question

UFLP Graduate Engineer R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2017.

Interview

Games based IQ test using Pymetrics to test cognitive and emotional traits. This was followed by Video Interview based on typical Unilever operation scenarios such as product launch etc. This is most likely based on the industry you are applying for

Interview Questions

• If you were managing a team (new and old recruits) and found out that the new recruits were struggling with the work process, how would you go about correcting this situation to ensure all the team members work efficiently and effectively together?   Answer Question

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

1st round PI, 2nd Round Manegerial round, 3rd HR round. In 2nd round they asked many Accounting Basic question and my Study related and Previous company experience work related questions.

Interview Questions

• All question related to Accounting and Advance Excel.   1 Answer

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed a few months back and our group of candidates were promised by the HR rep that we'd receive timely updates regarding the whole process. Two months went by and I received an email that I am still being considered. Another 3 months went by and still nothing. A generic rejection email or follow up would have been appreciated.

Mechanistic Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharnbrook, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Sharnbrook, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a 2 hr interview over Skype. I did a short presentation on my previous work followed by some questions. There were many competency based questions which were not too difficult to answer. These were then followed by technical questions, some of which were difficult. The overall process was enjoyable.

UFLP Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 3days. (if you are determined you can go through initial stages within a day). 2 mins after my application I received an auto-response that I had qualified for the next stage of their recruitment process, online games. after I was through I received an auto response that I had qualified for an on demand video interview which consists of 3 questions and a case study question. (This was a series of recorded questions that you answer after the video queastion ends) After I uploaded my interview I received another auto response email highlighting my areas of strength and weaknesses. And that was it. until now i'm waiting for an email to tell me that I was qualified for the next stage.

Interview Questions

• One of your team member is constantly dropping in performance, how will you handle this case?   Answer Question
    • How you can handle stress at work   Answer Question
    • Case study about marketting ice cream in some country   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Written application, standard psychometric tests. The video application stage seemed straightforward when in fact they wanted very specific boxes ticked with the answers. I did not get progressed to the 1-1 interview stage but another friend that did told me that it was gruelling. Probably for the best as I was not the best corporate fit. I'd prefer a job with P&G in hindsight.

Interview Questions

• Would you be prepared to move back to France for work?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell us about our current product offerings?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer (HR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The first stage was made up of interactive games that you could not prepare for. They all seemed to have no direct relevance to specific skills - I think they were testing how you think and what your values are. Then the second stage was a virtual recorded interview with questions about different HR scenarios.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was about how you would deal with people facing changes to their work environment   Answer Question

Future Leaders Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Too long and unorganized process with too many stages that we not communicated from the start. No-reply from Human Resources for weeks

Overall, this was not a very positive recruting experience

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)).

Interview

To pass to the stage of the interview, several parasites of the selection process are to be followed: First a survey with its main data, then, an online test related to logical reasoning mathematics, after there was a dynamic among all Aspirants from all areas and the selected went to the final dynamic only with the candidates of HR to pass an interview later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position and how related is your career?   Answer Question