Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.4

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Had to fill out an application. They took like a day or 2 to tell me I have moved on to the next round. Skills Test. There was around 10 exercises I think which we had to do. Got mail the same day as soon as I finished that. Video recorded interview was next. Need to be prepared for this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual/ comfortable environment, great way to evaluate candidates' character in my opinion. This was the final stage of their new 4-stage process that begins online and finishes at HQ. Definitely a focus on teamwork and how you work in a group as the "interview" is a daylong process where you spend the entire day with the other candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate your performance in the group activity from earlier.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Online games. (Logic/reasoning)
    2. Recorded interview. (4 supply chain hypothetical situations and your solution)
    3. Face to face interviews and group case study at HQ. (You and a partner work together to solve a business issue. After that you and a larger group have an hour to prepare a presentation on a case study. Finally is the one on one interview that is pretty standard)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What is your leadership style?
      How did you hear about Unilever?
      What do you know about us?
      How do you stay organized?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Because this was for a co-op there was no negotiation on salary/location.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Worked on case studies in groups (~1.5 hours total) then a 1:1 interview (~30min).They also give you a tour of the office while you wait for your interview.The staff is very encouraging and makes the whole process enjoyable. The staff and the office are awesome, can't wait to work there!

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school, and got the interview two weeks later. The interview was on campus. They just asked some basic behavioral questions. Around eight of them. There were two people interviewing. The interview was relatively casual.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2013.

Interview

Super super quick process. I hit it off with recruiters at a career fair, chatted with them a bit more at an information session at my school, and got a call for the interview the next day. I interviewed later that week, and got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you struggled in a team environment. How did you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (State College, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

All on-campus interviews. First one behavioral. Second one more technically based. Know your resume really well and be able to answer questions regarding leadership, collaboration, and the basic skills. Use the STAR model to respond to questions. Have fun, be yourself. They like personality.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (College Park, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting- fairly standard- key was friendliness - no tricks here - campus alumni were the recruiters - helpful to mention that I had friends who did the program before and loved it

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

I was invited to a conference hosted by Unilever for a student organization which I was a part of. I handed my resume and a business card during a network event there. About two weeks later a recruiter called to schedule an interview. I went through a 45 minute phone interview with a director and an analyst later that week. Was then called in to the local office for a 60 minute interview with the plant manager and the logistics manager as the position involved a local plant rotation. I was given an offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Was given a business case which involved arranging for cost effective transportation options for essential finished goods from one part of the supply chain to another.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate because the benefits (housing stipend) and base was within my expectations.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Case Study and situation based questions.
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Englewood, NJ Evaluate your performance in the group activity from earlier.
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Englewood, NJ Tell us about yourself. What is your leadership style? How did you hear about Unilever? What do you know about us? How do you stay organized?
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Englewood, NJ Why do you want to work at Unilever?
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Why Unilever? Tell me a time you worked in a team.
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Describe a time when you struggled in a team environment. How did you approach the situation?
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview State College, PA Name a time you used leadership.
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview College Park, MD Why Unilever
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Was given a business case which involved arranging for cost effective transportation options for essential finished goods from one part of the supply chain to another.
Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?