Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.8

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Had to fill out an application. They took like a day or 2 to tell me I have moved on to the next round. Skills Test. There was around 10 exercises I think which we had to do. Got mail the same day as soon as I finished that. Video recorded interview was next. Need to be prepared for this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school, and got the interview two weeks later. The interview was on campus. They just asked some basic behavioral questions. Around eight of them. There were two people interviewing. The interview was relatively casual.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.

Interview

They came to the career fair at my college and I was contacted that night for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 women, one was clearly the manager or "higher up" and took notes on her laptop and the other two were recent graduates who worked in the area I would be working in and asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a decision and faced opposition from others and the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked as part of a group or team and how you contributed to reach a common goal.   Answer Question
    • Why Unilever?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Hired through an agency. Very flexible and pleasant work environment. No accountability at times which can be frustrating. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were in a team? What were you trying to accomplish?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in July 2009.

Interview

Was okay