Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017
1,029 Interview Reviews

3.2

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Jerusalem (Israel)) in May 2017.

Interview

As part of your application for Unilever Future Leaders Program- Finance - Israel, we would like to invite you to complete Level 2  - our online games. These games will help us identify your strengths and allocate you to future projects within Unilever. Should you be successful in passing these games, you will be invited to complete Level 3 - our video interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The people were nice and really open
    I did not feel that this would be an interview for real, it was basically a good, long chat
    They let me know about every step of the process and they were very fast
    finally I got the job

Interview Questions

• They mostly ask "what would you do it you come across with a complex data   1 Answer
    • Tell us sth at work, which was the most stressful experience and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us the brand that you like most and explain the reasons   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Kampala (Uganda)) in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple interview process. First interview is a panel one with the local team, then one on one with the Managing Director. The last interview is a phone interview with regional recruiters. Process takes about a month.

Interview Questions

• Banking related interview questions as we ll as some behavioral and personal questions. Extensive research on current affairs is important.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

It is a process that takes a long time (about 2 months), but which has very few steps. First there is the CV and Cover Letter submission, after that there is a digital interview, that lasts for about 30 minutes and has about 5 to 7 questions and the final step is an interview with your future Manager, which includes a case study.

Future Leaders Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Too long and unorganized process with too many stages that we not communicated from the start. No-reply from Human Resources for weeks

Overall, this was not a very positive recruting experience

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)).

Interview

To pass to the stage of the interview, several parasites of the selection process are to be followed: First a survey with its main data, then, an online test related to logical reasoning mathematics, after there was a dynamic among all Aspirants from all areas and the selected went to the final dynamic only with the candidates of HR to pass an interview later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position and how related is your career?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Posted on company website. Transparent and multi-stage. Focus on communication skilss and leadership abilities. Senior management drectlly involved. Status feedback available throughout the process. Senior management proud of company culture/values.

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2017.

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site, j'ai reçu un appel le lendemain afin de fixer un rendez-vous pour un entretien téléphonique.
    Le chargé de recrutement m'appelle, l'expérience a été assez désagréable : il soufflait au téléphone comme s'il en avait marre, très déstabilisant...

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi Unilever ?
      Pourquoi la Grande conso ?
      Quelles sont les missions qui m'intéressent le plus dans cette offre de stage
      Answer Question

UCMDS Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Detailed application form, milk round interview with 2 young managers on campus, 2 day selection board at a central London location with a mixture of 121, paired and panel interviews. Of the 8 people on the board, either all or none could pass the selection board followed by destination operating company interview. NB this was a long time before the choice of date on the app!

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant bunch, nice office and fairly good HR communication from the start. Got interviewed by a person working in the same area I have applied for (responsible for overseeing sales operations in a different area), a HR person and a couple of others that I didn't really remember. Sadly, given my complete lack of experience on the subject, I doubt that I will get offered a position. But it was worth a try.