Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.1

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Gary, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview starts with a phone interview screening. The phone interview is simply questions that relate to what your career goals are. Next is the in person interview, where you meet a panel of 6 people that work under management. The team is assembled of supervisors and managers of different departments.They break up in teams of two to ask you questions and scenarios where you must give examples of your past experiences that help you overcome a similar certain situations.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

30 minutes HR interview
    2.5 hours interview with Line Manager and Function Director.
    I was lucky since the Director was attending a meeting in the same location, usually there are 3 steps.

Interview Questions

• Different scenarios that applied to the daily activities.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview lasting approximately 30 minutes. I spoke to a woman who introduced herself and briefly explained the structure of the interview, which consisted mainly of competency based questions as well as some about the FMCG industry. A few of the questions were very similar making it hard to elaborate on some subjects touched upon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to come up with an innovative solution to a problem.
      Describe a time you had to make a quick decision.
      Who are our main competitors and how are we different?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online with your basic information. Fill in questions about why you chose Unilever. Phone interview if you're successful. You have to be able to answer questions about why you like unilever, your favourite product from them and how you compare to their competencies.

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Ankara (Turkey)).

Interview

First step is gaming. There are 12 small games. It tooks arround 30 min. Then there is video interview. There are 4 questions based on cases. In the marketing there are cases about new products, campaigns

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you faced with this problem? ( case)   1 Answer

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Pymetrics games to determine whether I was suitable for the company. 12 games to test personality traits, cognitive traits and emotional responses. The games aren't hard at all but they just kind of tell you what kind of person you are. A bit like when the hat chooses a house for you at Hogwarts based on who you are. If your traits fit with the company then they choose you for a video interview. I didn't get through.

Marketing/Sales Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Stressful half-day with interviews two & case with 45mins time for preparations and after that presentation, everything was done in English. They called afterwards to give you feedback on your interviews and case solution

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st step: resume
    2nd step: online game
    3rd step: online interview
     I have only finished until the 3rd step. Not getting the result yet.
    Online game was quite fun but my eyes got tired afterwards. you can't prepare nothing about the game but if you just enjoy you will probably pass it.
    Interview included 3 scenarios and 1 case about marketing. 3 scenarios were about to see how I would react at each occasion. and the last one was about marketing and Unilever's existing brand.

Interview Questions

• Marketing case was about digital marketing.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Initially you have to face an interview board of brand managers. If you can convince them then you move on to the group discussion round. Successfully completing this round will forward you towards the final interview with the directors and chairman. Average interview time is 30 minutes.

Customer Development Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Took approximately 40 minutes, the interview was scheduled a few days after I submitted the application

Mostly behavioural questions - Tell me about a leadership role, about a time a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker, How you would you handle morale problems?