Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,147 Interview Reviews

3.2

Future leader programme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Erste Runde Einladung für "Games" - war relativ einfach. Im Anschluss Digital Interview - erste 3 Fragen waren machbar - die darauf folgende Case Study war sehr hart... Sehr viel Information, sehr wenig Zeit - zu wenig Zeit um all die Fragen zu beantworten. Eine intensive Vorbereitung von Finance Case Studies ist nötig, um diese Stufe zu überleben. Ich habe bei der letzten Frage das digital interview abgebrochen.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about winning Paulo's respect?
      How would you share your concerns with Paulo?
      How would you ensure Paulo takes your concerns seriously?
      How would you go about building an ongoing relationship?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went through a personality traits test and also a video interview. After which, it is a Learning Trail at the company which I was not shortlisted to go.

Interview Questions

• I was given 3 scenario-based questions and 1 business case.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After I submitted my resume and cover letter, I get an email including an online link to complete a test. It draws from test bank, so make sure you are concentrated all the time. I didn't sleep well when I did my test, so didnt get a chance to proceed to the interview.

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Online Games
    Interview
    Assessment Centre
    I am waiting to hear back if I am successful for the assessment centre, which I believe to be a presentation, group work and and individual task followed by a 1:1 interview.

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Video Interview: Difficult and high pressure
    A series of scenario based questions - it would have been better to have had a abit of background information because you felt very on the spot with no real guidance.
    Quick feedback (within 30 mins), I didn't understand how they could do that given my interview was 30 mins long - you feel like they don't actually watch it and just computer scan it for buzz words.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question -how would to approach a certain project, with different aspects of the business to consider   Answer Question

UFLP Marketing Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

CV Check, Online games, Online Interview...

You go through each phase almost immediately if successful as all done by AI. Don't need to prepare for games but some preparation for Online Interview is helpful. Just basic hypothetical competency questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kathmandu (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Kathmandu (Nepal)) in August 2017.

Interview

Managing director took the interview for college recruitment. He mainly focused on GPA than other qualities. We waited for a whole day to give an interview. He didn't ask many questions to understand the candidate properly.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest achievement in life?   1 Answer

ULFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Lahore (Pakistan)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was taken through webcam containing 4 question based on different scenarios for which I have to tell the solution's and offer ways how to handle these situations. So I try my best as u have understand the situations

Interview Questions

• It was case study based question containing different scenarios   1 Answer

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went for the video-interview round, where they tested me with a few questions relevant to Supply Chain. It was through a third-party online tester. For each question, I had a few minutes to read the prompt and then had 3 minutes to video myself answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. If the transportation of raw materials to a company broke down, how would you feel and what would you do about it?   Answer Question

Management Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online test followed by HireVue recorded video interview. Online tests seemed odd - some could see the relevance whereas others seemed to test purely reaction speed. Video interview allows 3 attempts but you can't use a previous attempt.

Interview Questions

• Three multiple part competency questions followed by a fourth longer case study question on coming up with a marketing strategy.   1 Answer