Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,029 Interview Reviews

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

after having the online game, I continue to the online video interview. it used an application so I can do it whenever and wherever I want. but it has to be quiet and the internet access must be good.

Interview Questions

• it contains 4 case question that represents about the role that I applied for.   2 Answers

Super Day Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I interviewed during an organised "Super Day". I was invited to their Shelton facility and participated in four separate interviews with two interviewers per interview. They then showed us around the facilities. I was not able to accept as I had accepted another offer by that time.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions regarding their Standards of Leadership   Answer Question

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

My First Telephonic interview happened sometime in May 2016 after 2 months I got a mail from recruiter saying they want in person interview with 3 different persons for 3 hrs. Interview went very well, answered all the questions & scenarios.
    After a week recruiter called and say they are looking for some other person. Asked for specific reason, they are not able to tell me, recruiter told me that they liked my profile, experience the way handled the problems, compensation is also not a reason, not sure why they rejected me

Interview Questions

• Asked about the most difficult part handled, have you simplify the process   Answer Question

Product Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview. Applied through the campus website that posted an opening. Met with a manager that was dressed very casual and sat in a small room with their phone on top of the table so that they would be able to check it (which they did) while interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Background information about myself and why would I be interested in working with Unilever products   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their HR people, scheduling an interview together with her phone number. On the day and time of the interview, I called the number, which went to voicemail. I left a message and called a couple of other times with no answer. I sent her an email with the request to reschedule with no response. A few days later, I received an anutomated message saying I was not selected for the position.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Gary, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview starts with a phone interview screening. The phone interview is simply questions that relate to what your career goals are. Next is the in person interview, where you meet a panel of 6 people that work under management. The team is assembled of supervisors and managers of different departments.They break up in teams of two to ask you questions and scenarios where you must give examples of your past experiences that help you overcome a similar certain situations.

Seasonal Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Henderson, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to the ice cream social and brought my resume. Originally I wanted the machine operator position, but since I didn't have enough experience they said I was better fitted for the operator. About a week later I received a call for a second interview with HR and a floor manager. Then another week after that I got a call and was hired. The whole hiring process was completely done through email, which they send you documents to electronically fill out for the background check. After that they send you info to complete the drug test and electronically fill out your new hire papers.

So the whole process took about a month because the background checks takes about 2 weeks to complete. Once I started I did orientation for the first 2 days then started working the floor on my 3rd day shadowing for about 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an online test, then a video interview. The online test was automated and it tested the your character in general. Once you passed that, there's another automated message prompting you to take a video interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The process, for me, started with an introduction at a career fair and then I had an initial phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to on on-site Super Day of interviews.

Interview Questions

• A core ingredient of a skin care product is unable to be procured for use in the product. Walk me through your process of deciding how to address the problem.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with teammates who may not be pulling their own weight?   2 Answers
    • Describe times of leadership experience throughout your life.   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you will excel in a finance role.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself 2, 5, and 10 years down the road?   Answer Question

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the Unilever website. A recruiter set up a phone interview within two days, the following week I had a skype interview and two weeks later I had 3 in person interviews @ the Englewood Cliffs, NJ location. The interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated salary and vacation time