Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,043 Interview Reviews

3.2

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Posted on company website. Transparent and multi-stage. Focus on communication skilss and leadership abilities. Senior management drectlly involved. Status feedback available throughout the process. Senior management proud of company culture/values.

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2017.

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site, j'ai reçu un appel le lendemain afin de fixer un rendez-vous pour un entretien téléphonique.
    Le chargé de recrutement m'appelle, l'expérience a été assez désagréable : il soufflait au téléphone comme s'il en avait marre, très déstabilisant...

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi Unilever ?
      Pourquoi la Grande conso ?
      Quelles sont les missions qui m'intéressent le plus dans cette offre de stage   Answer Question

UCMDS Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Detailed application form, milk round interview with 2 young managers on campus, 2 day selection board at a central London location with a mixture of 121, paired and panel interviews. Of the 8 people on the board, either all or none could pass the selection board followed by destination operating company interview. NB this was a long time before the choice of date on the app!

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant bunch, nice office and fairly good HR communication from the start. Got interviewed by a person working in the same area I have applied for (responsible for overseeing sales operations in a different area), a HR person and a couple of others that I didn't really remember. Sadly, given my complete lack of experience on the subject, I doubt that I will get offered a position. But it was worth a try.

Uflp R & D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2017.

Interview

Its a 4 stage process; online application, pymetrics game which measures one ability to multi task and concentration level, hue interview. Am positive will get invite for the assessment center

Research & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Cape Town (South Africa)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process has changed. First round is a general application without the option of a CV, qualification or transcript attachment. No interview-like questions. Second round i s computer generated 'game-like' test. Third is a video interview where one has to record their responses. You have a reply approximately 20 minutes later. Selection process completely based on demographics and a computer generated response is sent to you highlighting what you lacked even though questions asked in round 3 do not tackle those criticism statements. Simply put, if you are South African and non-black, do not bother with the application process. I know of a few people who were accepted into the programme last year. One person in specific has not even graduated (failed final year in engineering). Essentially Unilever has a person who is not a qualified engineer working in processing. F

Summary: Flawed process, demographic based, don't bother

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2013.

Interview

3 1-hr interviews with Brand Directors, they asked fairly standard questions to assess my business acumen, comfort with data, organizational skills. etc. There were no case questions that I recall.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand you admire?   1 Answer

Category Management Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kericho, Rift Valley (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Kericho, Rift Valley (Kenya)) in January 2015.

Interview

accommodative. the panel was welcoming and friendly to the candidates. Although we were many candidates, the panel remained rejuvenated and addressed each candidate with equal attention. The interview questions did not focus on the technical aspects of the job per se but on quite general aspects of solving problems and providing solutions to the job challenges.

Interview Questions

• Why should we take you for the role?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then about a week later was offered a telephone interview. Had the telephone competency based interview, questions were typical of these types of interviews and they sent information about the types of competencies they would be testing prior to the interview. Then was invited to an assessment centre. Attended assessment centre which involved a data based case study task, a second competency based interview and a group discussion task

Interview Questions

• What has been your worst experience of customer service?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you've used your communication skills to resolve an issue   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Nairobi (Kenya)) in December 2015.

Interview

I just had one face to face interview. It was not a very good experience, one of the interviewers was clearly not prepared for it. They were working on there laptop while carrying out the interview.