Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017
1,009 Interview Reviews

3.1

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. Interviewers were friendly and patient. They were open to suggestions which were made also which is something I have never experienced. On the second call back, we continued on the suggestion and worked on it further.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-min. phone interview, which consisted of many vague questions unrelated to the position. The interviewer insulted my credentials (or the interviewer was simply unprepared). Not sure of the intent.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in November 2015.

Interview

Send cover letter and CV
    Phone interview with recruiter (Accenture, not Unilever)
    Interview with line manager
    Submission of online test (numeracy and excel)
    Interview with director
    Check of my references
    Job offer

Overall a long but pleasant experience, great interviews. The first phone screening is literally just a screening though, don't expect them to have any details on the job in question.

Interview Questions

• It was very standard tell me about yourself, experiences good/bad with teamwork, how you overcome difficult situations etc   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Career day, Written test, 1.5 hr, 6 questions, 3 of them are about yourself and 3 on Unilever (with 1 logistic problem), introduction of Unilever supply chain from 3-4 speakers, small circle Q&A

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Aptitude test held at University. Followed by assessment center after 2 months, then a skype interview for those who cleared the assessment center. Skype interview conducted by Works Manager of a Factory, technical and non technical questions were asked.
    Focus was on leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• A mini case study was given. Was suppose to send my answer within a hour of the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Panel interview at my university. Interviewers were friendly and asked good questions. The process was smooth and within a month I heard back from Unilever with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Had me rank four different locations from 1 to 4 in terms of where I would want to do internship. I was not familiar with these locations of the country.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First, you send the resume online. After if you are selected they send you some logical and mathemat In the online interview there are different business cases. The first three about how to solve different supply chain issues and the last a long case about Unilever.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Super Day interview with at least 6 other folks
    People who will be interviewing you may no necessarily be hiring managers
    First round is with HR
    Next round is with Sr. Manager or Director

Interview Questions

• How would you assess the value of company Unilever is about to acquire?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was part of the assessment centre based in Leeds. It was a fantastic but long day (8:45-17:00) which involved an interview, tour of the factory, written test and group work. Interview was very relaxed.

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is split into three phases. The first one was sort of a personality test which examines the skills that you possess to see whether you are a suitable fit for the company. It involved 15 games which I think is an innovative way to carry out a job selection process. The second phase involved a digital interview where you are given 3 scenarios and you have to draft a response within 1min 30 seconds. The last scenario involved a case study where you are to draft a 5 minutes response. You have to read a brief write up (~2 pages) and this involved data sets too. The last stage is the assessment centre which I was unable to attend because I was overseas.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure travel policies in order to attain a certain goal?   Answer Question