Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2016

3.3

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview
Online evaluation
Super-day interview

Interview Questions

• They don't give much time for preparing the short presentation.
    All interviewers are very friendly.

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

I applied on line for their MT programs and then received the first round interview, went to their headquarter in China to do the on site interview. It was1 : 1 with a senior manager of the department I applied for. All were behavorial questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

nothing out of ordinary
    try to read everything on their website to thoroughly understand their mission and core value.
    The interviewer sounds like he just read out the question from the list and elaborate a bit base on your answer. He sounds neutral not too friendly or tough, but once I couldn't get his question clearly, it's fine to ask. try to apply your previous experience to match with them. You can try to be the one who lead the interview if you're well-prepared.

Interview Questions

• what is your longterm goal?
      where do you see urself in five years?

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, did psychometric tests got the results immediately. Two weeks later i was called for a one on one interview which lasted 45 min. The interview was mainly based on competency questions. After another 2 weeks I was called for the assessment center interview. I await to do it. The interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a hard situation you faced and how you handled it

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hà Nội (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Hà Nội (Vietnam)) in April 2016.

Interview

There is a interviewer who will ask you 30-40 questions. When you are answering, he/she will write them down on the paper. Both questions and answer are conducted in English, so you should speak English smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)).

Interview

1. Online Application asked you to write a few paragraphs about your experience dealing with people, motivation, etc. Followed numerical & graphical reasoning test
    2. 1:1 Online interview with HR. Typical behavioral questions, STAR model would help structuring the answers
    3. Assessment Center which includes group discussion, individual case study presentation and interview with the leadership team

Interview Questions

• What unique qualities that can make you stand out from other candidates   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

-Interview via telephone (by consultant firm not directly Unilever Human Resources team)
    -Face to Face interview with related managers and Human Resources Business Partner)
    -Selecion Board: 6 candidate and about 6 employee of Unilever above manager status participates the whole day workshop. There are different sessions (one to one, group discussion, case study)
    At the end of the day you learn whether accepted or not.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was so nice and even helped me ease my nerves.She asked more about my resume since I was just a fresh graduate. She gave me a tip saying that my potential should be aligned with the goals of the company. She was impressed about my plans in life since they were very clear.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2016.

Interview

The selection process takes several steps, here I would only discuss the process in Assessment Center. First there is Focused Group Discussion where candidates are asked to solve a business case and reach consensus. Then followed by a case presentation, one for the general case and one for the functional case. The two process would lead to shortlisted candidates and only the shortlisted will proceed further for interview with user.

Interview Questions

• General question on strength and weaknesses, followed by personal question such as background and motivation. There is also a question about the understanding of the applied position's daily job.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application - online exams - phone interview - line manager interview - assessment day

I applied online during august, but they waited until deadline before they called us. Deadline was on November 2015, I got called December of the same year. Results of the phone interview came out February 2016 and I never heard back after that.

interview was okay, questions were easy: mostly competency-based questions and situational ones. Always always ALWAYS back your claims up with actual situations. They need not be academic or workplace-based, any will do.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation wherein you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question