Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview
Online evaluation
Super-day interview

Interview Questions

• They don't give much time for preparing the short presentation.
    All interviewers are very friendly.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

The process involved a written test followed by a series of interviews as part of the assessment center. There were four interview rounds in total (Screening, Assessment Center, MC round and then the final being the Chairman round). The process was very rigorous as it involved hundreds of candidates in the first round.

Interview Questions

• All questions were relatively easy. However one question asked me about which stakeholder for Unilever should be the most important?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations as the management trainee program is structured.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Online application form. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for Online aptitude test with two sections of Numeric and Logical Reasoning Tests, Then Successful candidates will make it to the day long assessment centre at Unilever Bangladesh head office. The daylong assessment will be divided into individual presentation of a case, one-to-one interview and a group discussion. Successful candidates will then make it to the next and final stage of final interview with the directors.

Interview Questions

• Anything related individual situational analysis and competency and skills   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview in february followed by a group interview in the headquarters in Istanbul in March. Each took 45-60 minutes and consisted of behavioral and personality questions. Final round was called "selection board" which you spend the whole day with 5 other candidates solving case problems and giving presentations about a given business case or new product development strategy. Top level managers and HR people will be present to observe your performance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to combine two different approaches or perspectives to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

I decided to go to graduate school abroad.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

There are four steps to be recruited as management trainee. In first step, you have to apply via their online application process. After sorting out they will ask you to sit for online assessment test. Then they will select very short listed candidate for day long assessment. After selecting in this stage, they will ask you for the final step; board viva/ interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

first we have to fill an online application at their website, then a group discussion, two technical rounds and 1 HR round of interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in January 2010.

Interview

1st step: Online test
    2nd step: one on one interview
    third step: Assessment center of about 7 people

for the online test practice GMAT, and other online aptitude tests. One one one interview looks to check your fit for the role, spoken English, confidence normally done by a consulting company.
    Assessment center has about 7 or 8 people, it has about 2 group work exercises, 1 case study and then a one on one interview normally grueling, takes a whole day normally 8am to 8pm this is to check energy levels of participants so you must not look tired at any point in time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level salary was fixed

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, then got a phone call confirmation for going through to next round of 'career day' or some sort with around 30 people. The day started off with a tour around the office, and then presentation for company introduction, sharing of past management trainee from the year before. It was then followed by a group discussion/ case study that was not monitored, and finished off with a written test consisting of around 8 short questions to answer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in December 2013.

Interview

First is the online application and the online test. Then goes to the telephone interview or the first face-to-face interview according to your location. The final interview is a one-day assessment including group interview, 2 case analysis and a 1 to 1 interview with some senior leader in the company. The final interview is located on Shanghai if you apply for MT position in the Unilever China. Transportation, one-night accommodation and meals on the assessment day are provided.

Interview Questions

• Please set up a 3-year financial plan to help the firm break even based on materials provided.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

After completing online shl tests I had a telephone interview. It seemed that the interviewer did not care much about my answers, but more about asking all the questions written on his/her list. My replies were followed by "mmm, okay" all the time. Can't call it a proper interview or a nice talk.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were like "tell me about the case, when you had to..."   Answer Question