Unilever Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on website, then was invited for in person interview. Asked basic questions, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle someone taking credit for your work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still waiting on a phone call.

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2018.

Interview

first part resume screening, second part games, third part hirevue, and fourth in person!
    All my friends failed the second gaming part but I didn't for some reason.
    The hirevue portion was the most difficult-- the last question was a case study.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (State College, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process here is insane. It takes 12 steps to reach an in-person interview stage. It's very easy to be dropped after the 3rd step. I felt that having such a long process just to hire an intern was excessive.

Interview Questions

• Play mini games to measure your personality traits. Some of these were very difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in for a super day and was extended offer shorty after. Group case and behavioral interview. Was about 50 students there with me across different functions. Overall fun experience and they paid for travel!

Interview Questions

• If you could work on any one of our brands, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

Played a personality game, no resume review. I applied on wayup and was referred to a personality quiz disguised as a series of repetitive games. Sign up was easy and I got to keep my scores for future reference.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2019.

Interview

Digital test, Digital interview, in person interview for Discovery day. The digital test was easy, just mental games they give you to play, then the digital interview was sort of tough.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in October 2012.

Interview

Long process. First applied online and filled an online questionaire, then had a brief telephone interview. After that, they called me for the first panel, where there were around 12 people. Had a situational case we had to work on in teams to see leadership, abilities to solve problems, teamwork, etc. Then, second panel where we had to do a presentation improving one product of Unilever and then another case, assuming you were consultants that were about to give recommendations on where to build a hotel, info. about political risk, annual tourists, etc. After that, those that passed got into the "intern pool" to be sent to different interviews with managers to see if anyone would hire me.

Interview Questions

• The cases, then to be presented in front of 2 HR representatives and 2 marketing guys.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Went through a Diversity and Leadership Conference. At the conference there were 2 interviews with two directors each. There was also a case interview where you had to work together as a team of 6 to balance a budget where there is too much spending. Each team member has to defend their line item from being cut but can't be too selfish either. Then you give a presentation it

Interview Questions

• example of best and worst campaign, difference between customer and consumer, asked about creative experience and to explain former internships, asked to pitch products to them that I had worked for in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a one month extension to decide

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Milan (Italy)) in March 2019.

Interview

After sending my curriculum, they asked me to register a video interview. The interview Process consisted in a video interview with 5 questions. The main problem with the interview was the fact that I did not know in which language was setted. So I prepared to do it in English, but the first question was in Spanish and I was not prepared to this.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2018.

Interview

Hiring process included two interview, one with HR and another one with hiring manager. Everything was organized fast, within a week I received a job offer. In February and August Unilever hires lots of interns, so the supply was high from their side. Interview with hiring managers was quite friendly, usual questions, as the intern needs to have a student status, they were asking how it will be to combine internship and studies for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Unilever? What was the most rewarding situation in your life? What Unilever brands do you know?   Answer Question