Unilever Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Personal Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

1st interview on the telephone by HR. Classic STAR method interviewing asking for specific work examples. (Give me an example of when you had to work towards a tight deadline and you had to deal with two conflicting priorities). Face to face interview with HR and hiring manager in the second round. This was more informal with the manager but more competency questions from Hr.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you find interesting about this role?
    2. Tell us about in opportunity when you wanted to improve a process?
    3. How do you handle conflicting priorities?
    4. What areas are you good at to hit the ground running? How do you get started at a new job?
    5. Talk through your role and how you got to where you are.
    6. What would a good day at work look like for you?
    7. How would you define a good working relationship?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unilever relies a lot on their name. Salaries are not very competitive. Negotiate hard, it's impossible to get a significant raise once you're in there.

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

3 stage interview

Applied directly via Unilever's careers website.

1st Stage: Talent Advisor contacted me, we scheduled a call and went through my CV and experience, why I applied etc... upon success i was invited to 2nd stage after a week.

2nd Stage: Invited in to meet F2F with Director. I put together a small presentation of my achievements and about me... We had more of an informal discussion with one another, to see if we were the right fit, going through my professional experience and my personality. I got amazing instant feedback at end of the interview, which was quite unexpected, however, very rewarding and confident building. Upon success i was then invited to a 3rd Stage interview a week later.

3rd Stage: Invited F2F to meet with Head of (Line Manager) more of a conversation base, going over professional experience, seeing if we were each others right fit. Team dynamic fit and why Unilever... by this stage they had already established i had the skill set, but, it was very important for me and them to see if it was the right fit.

5 weeks from day 1 of applying, before i started in the role.

Interview Questions