Unilever Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview. Got the interview opportunity in the school career fair and had an on set interview the next day. It went on pretty well and I had a good chat with both interviewers. Got the offer later in the same day. It was a 6 month internship. So the process is much simpler than a formal employee.

Interview Questions

• Everything is normal and the interviewers are all professional engineer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After the online application, there was a telephone interview, then an assessment center followed by a final one-to-one interview. The assessment center is basically a group of interviews (about 8-10 people) sitting together discussing a business case. The case I encountered was a new product launch.

Interview Questions

• The assessment center may be the most difficult step for Unilever interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

There are four stages to the interview process: 1) submitting your resume and personal information 2) online games to get to know how you think 3) a webcam interview 4) an interview on site

Interview Questions

• Was given 10 minutes to analyze a case study and then 10 minutes to explain my answer   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Interview

1. Online application, with around 7 short essay questions. Tip: Give context but be concise
    2. Math and logic test
    3. Phone interview (20 minutes)
    4. Half day assessment centre - 1 individual case presentation, 1 competency interview, 1 group case discussion. Tip for case studies: Stay calm, think logically and substantiate your answers with facts.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Very calm, the interviewer made me feel at ease. Timings for the case study are very difficult. A tour of the building and facilities was also included. We stayed at a hotel the night before to meet the other candidates and graduates. My advice is to study the main points of the case study carefully.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

the recruitment process is within one month since they kick off the online test or phone interview. there are around 3-4 rounds assessment. The first one would be online application with long open questions-no online test for summer intern but have for management trainee, online test is not easy, limited time for numerical- phone interview, base on your cv and your motivation-assessment centre including group discuss and panel interview for shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions

• may have some complicated calculation during group discuss   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2016.

Interview

First video "interview" with 5-6 already determined questions, where you had 3 min to record your answer before moving on the next question. Then had a 30 min phone interview with a very nice HR-person who instantly put me at ease. Questions were directly related to the standards of leadership. Nice experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision quickly?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through the Institute Placement cell. First round was resume shortlisting followed by a GD of 10 people in each round.After the GDs there are two rounds of Interview. Both the rounds were technical. They mainly focused on your resume asking about each and every point. at the end of the interview they usually ask some basic HR questions and your motivation to join HUL. One must be very clear about what he is saying as they drill deep down if they find you are faking anything.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

CV shortlist,GD and interview.GD was a case on launching of a solar car designed by a college team.How we would go about building the car.Two rounds of interview,both HR and technical.Second round was technical

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

the first step is online application , afterwards there will be phone interview, once you pass the phone interview, you will be invited to their assessment center for the assessment interview, before the phone interview, there will be an email to check out for time so you can have time to prepare the interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to apply for this position?
      describe a situation where you have difficulty and how did you do to solve it?   Answer Question