Unilever Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

3.2

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got and e-mail about answering online interview questions. They had some behavioral questions and some online games testing your speed and attention span. The video questions were about what decisions you will make as a supply chain manager in certain situation. They also wanted me to analyse a business case and answer questions

Interview Questions

• A store in Malaysia is starting a promotion for a tea brand and couple days before the start of the store promotion the main supplier doesn't deliver the materials to provide the capacity of units for the promotion. What will you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fun, but it was a bit long. However I was disappointed that the company never got back to me after the video interview with a final decision.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a supplier doesn't provide certain materials for the production of a product before an important deadline?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was a half day process, 3 events with 1 angry customer scenario, 1 short interview and 1 case. Overall it was fun however the translation in how they chose the candidates seemed unclear

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1st stage submit CV
    2nd stage online test, which i found really fun. It is different from the typical ones
    3rd Stage online video interview. should not be too difficult as long as you are prepared and use all resources available to you. and do the practice interview. It will help you understand how to ace it. You have more time than you think. Do not be disheartened if you get rejected shortly after, you might still get another chance later on.
    4th and final stage is the Discovery centre. Not unlike assessment centres with a few tweaks. Just enjoy your time there. I know i did.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an online test, then a video interview. The online test was automated and it tested the your character in general. Once you passed that, there's another automated message prompting you to take a video interview.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Entire process was done completely online. Applied on website and submitted resume. Was then invited to completed a series of plyometric games/tests to gain an idea of your thought processes/personality. Then was invited to complete an automated video interview that gave different scenarios and asked how you would handle them. Lastly, was extended invitation to their Discovery Center day that consisted of an on-site interview and several activities with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Unilever?

What are your strengths in a group setting?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the Supply chain manager. I was given a call back a week later and given the opportunity to have a second interview with a director from the Supply chain team and given a quantitative test to take.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

Had to write 9 essays in the application and then take a logical reasoning test. The logical reasoning test was really hard, I ran out of time halfway. Practice before taking it. They stopped considering my application a day after I took the test, probably didn't even read my essays.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to apply for the program and the chosen function. Why Unilever should employ you. Tell us about a time when you came up with an idea that you had to obtain a buy-in for. Tell us about a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Shelton, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

First talked to Unilever in formal recruiting at a University information session. Was invited to interview about three weeks after in their Shelton, CT plant for a supply chain position. There was a tour of the office followed by four group interviews with managers in different functions (breaks in between)

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online - there are essays but no assessments, just fyi - and attended career fair. Was asked to interview on the spot at career fair. Interview was basic behavioral questions and then reasons why you liked the company. Not nearly as strenuous as other interviews I've had. Heard back with an offer in about 10 days.