Unilever Supply Chain Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Supply Chain Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Kolkata (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1. Shortlisting on the basis of CV and a filled up form of their format. Form included all academic and extra-curricular details and had 3 HR question (also mainly asked in interview)
    a. Describe a challenging situation where it was seemingly impossible to perform and how did it
         go?
    b. Describe a situation where you faced a moral problem when asked to choose from two
         seemingly correct choices. What did you choose and why?
    c. Describe a situation where you faced difference of opinion from ur co-workers or people under
        you and how did u manage to make them understand your view-point?
2. 1st round of Interview (For me it was semi-technical & semi-HR)
3. 2nd round of interview (Purely Technical)

Interview Questions

• In first round : first introduction and then family background, then Fav. subject (I told Machine Design). The interviewer asked about Gears, Types of them, Places of Application, Draw worm Gear. Then Bearings, their uses, Specification and some questions on couplings (More or Less Basics).
    Then question regarding my answer to their HR question in the filled up form, I was told to justify the answers and I did.

In 2nd round: Purely technical with various aspects of machine design (Fav. Sub.). Then questions on automobiles, gear-drives, Torque-inertia related questions from automobile.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kasūr (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever (Kasūr (Pakistan)) in April 2010.

Interview

Leadership skills
    Managerial skills