Unilever Interview Questions in Trumbull, CT | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.2

R&D Formulation Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT).

Interview

Very well organized. Applied online, had a digital interview, was invited to the discovery center day with about 20 other intern candidates. Here we met former interns and potential co-workers, worked through two case studies, had an on-site tour, and concluded with one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would past experience help you in a job at Unilever?
      Why are you interested in Unilever?
      Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview with five different people. The questions involved my background research and work experiences. Everyone was friendly. The questions were a mix of technical and personal quality questions. Ie. example of working in a team, problem with supervisors - how did you resolve the issues etc

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

It was semi formal, more of a getting to know you feel. Very little pressure and a very laid back feel. They asked simple and basic interview questions. Overall it was a very easy interview the interviewers were friendly and energetic.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your degree?   1 Answer

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

It began with HR, then the Senior team members then the director. Efficient and responded (vis 3rd party recruiter) in a reasonable amount of time. There is really nothing more to say. It was fair and they responded, which was novel, but then again I got hired. I do not know if I would have heard from them if the response was negative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not really with salary, but increased the vacation time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview. Got the interview opportunity in the school career fair and had an on set interview the next day. It went on pretty well and I had a good chat with both interviewers. Got the offer later in the same day. It was a 6 month internship. So the process is much simpler than a formal employee.

Interview Questions

• Everything is normal and the interviewers are all professional engineer.   Answer Question

Future Leader's Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Apply onine, online test, phone interview, and the Superday interview. We had dinner with some employees in Unilever one day before the superday. Superday was tough, first a material review followed by an independent presentation, then there was a face-to-face interview. In the afternoon there was an independent material study followed by a group discussion but no presentation.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in September 2012.

Interview

I only had one interview which was nice. I was asked about my research and experience and I could apply that to this position. I was given a tour of the lab where I'd be working and I was introduced to the members of the team with whom I would be working.

Interview Questions

• What is it, about Unilever specifically, that makes you want to work for them?   Answer Question

Regional Distribution Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in July 2012.

Interview

I first had a brief phone interview that lasted about 5 minutes. Next, I had two consecutive interviews with 1 person for each one. I was an internal candidate. Each interview was about 30 minutes. In the end I was not offered the position because the person they went with had way more experience than me. For me it was kind of a waste of time since that was their number one candidate to begin with

Interview Questions

• They asked me about recent projects I had worked on.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

This was an on campus Interview. Interviewer asked questions about my resume and projects and research. It was very conversational and did not really feel like an interview. Just be yourself

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in October 2011.

Interview

Unilver scouted for prospects at University Career Fair. I received a phone call that day at 5pm to schedule an interview for the next afternoon. There were two interviewers and they monitored my behavior in the waiting room with other job seekers. I was asked a few scenario questions and overall the interview took 35 min from start to finish. I was offered the position within 48 hours informally, & formally within the week.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging task at your previous job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you would do if a Unilever customer such as Walmart was out of a product? Walk us through your thought process to discover why / where the problem is?   Answer Question