Unilever UFLP Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever UFLP Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2016.

Interview

There are a lot of recruitment process including online assessment and interviews before finally getting invited to the last step of the recruitment process which is the assessment center. You will be invited to come to the head office really early in the morning and the are three things that you will do during the assessment center: personal presentation, focus group discussion, and user interview. If you're not performing well in the personal presentation and focus group discussion you will definitely not going to be invited for the user interview.

Interview Questions

• M&A cases with up to 20 pages of information, including but not limited to: company profile, list of related news and emails, list of competitors, types of products,etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st step: resume
    2nd step: online game
    3rd step: online interview
     I have only finished until the 3rd step. Not getting the result yet.
    Online game was quite fun but my eyes got tired afterwards. you can't prepare nothing about the game but if you just enjoy you will probably pass it.
    Interview included 3 scenarios and 1 case about marketing. 3 scenarios were about to see how I would react at each occasion. and the last one was about marketing and Unilever's existing brand.

Interview Questions

• Marketing case was about digital marketing.   1 Answer

UFLP Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied online through a form which asked for my CV also. The next day, they emailed me asking me to do their Pymetrics games within seven days so I practised a bit and took the test. I got an email the following day saying I'd passed to the video interview stage.

This was done online and I had two minutes prep time and three tries to record my answer of what I would do in each prerecorded video case study. The last of the three case studies was a longer one which took 10 minutes to prep and 5 to record.

I got an email a few days later giving detailed positive feedback on the interview but I'm still awaiting information on whether I'll be asked to proceed to a Discovery Centre.

Interview Questions

• You've been asked to take on a sustainability project. How would you get your colleagues and senior management involved?   3 Answers

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

LinkedIn posting that got my attention. Submit my resume thru its website, and was directed to complete 12 mini games on Pyrometric app. Did a digital interview on HireVue, 3 qns and 1 case studies. You get 3 chances for answering each qns, and you decide if you want to use it after reviewing it, or just submit if you are ok.
    At the end, I received analysis on my answers, and feedback on areas of improvement.

Interview Questions

• Sustainability project-Center on managing relationships with others   Answer Question
    • New promotion-Challenge on multi-tasking, how you prioritise tasks   Answer Question
    • Dilemma-Go for profit viewpoint or stand on ethical values   Answer Question
    • Case Study-Digital Marketing project for detergent   Answer Question

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Istanbul (Turkey)) in January 2019.

Interview

First I applied via job board sites and then they sent me an invitation for their online games. After that they sent me an invitation for the video interview to complete in 7 days. Then the final step is the assessment center which I will be attending later in March

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Peshāwar (Pakistan)) in March 2018.

Interview

Step1: Online Games
    Step2: Online interview
    Step3: Assessment center (still waiting for step 3).

Step 1 is easy, 2 bit more difficult and no idea about 3. But the overall experience is very straigh and smooth and enjoyable

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with people from other departments   Answer Question

Unilever Response

Jun 22, 2019 – Talent Advisor

Hello and thanks for your review. It’s great to hear you had a positive experience

UFLP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was one of candidates selected for the ULEAD training program, so we were invited to the final round of UFLP interview. It was an Assessment Center taking place for 1 day only, with 4 different rounds.
    The first one was called the Ad Hoc challenge. Basically it was a business case challenge that tested your risk management skills.
    The second round was Group discussion. Before the AC day, we were assigned into different groups and delivered basic information about the case challenge. In the AC day, we were given full information of the case, and each of us had 40-minute brainstorming individually before being sent to the test room. The assessors would evaluate your performance during team discussion, and mostly to check your leadership skill. After discussion, you would present the outcomes of the challenge and answer Q&A from the judges.
    The third round was individual case challenge. They would give you a 18-paged case to read and prepare for 40 minutes. Then you would present in front of the assessors and answered Q&A as well.
    After these three rounds, Unilever assessors would evaluate the whole performances of candidates to choose talented candidates for the last round - the final interview. For who did not pass, they would organize feedback session 1-1 for each candidate.

Interview Questions

• Q: According to data, big bottles will be more economical, which save more money for low-income residents. Yet, why do people in rural areas prefer to use sachet (small package of shampoo liquid) instead of big bottles? How do you run a marketing campaign for sachet recycling in South East Asia countries?   Answer Question

Interview

Application
    Online games
    Digital interview
    Discovery centre

The online games are really random. I don't think you can prepare for it. If you are suited for the role you applied for, you will move on to the digital interview process

Marketing UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Online "Games", followed by a video interview and then an assessment centre. The centre consisted of a pre-prepared group excercise and some 1-1 tasks. You are invited to spend the evening the night before with other applicants, which makes the experience more enjoyable.