Unilever Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Unilever Interview Questions in United States

Updated Mar 17, 2017

Replenishment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, the HR lady called me and we had that 10-15 minutes pre-screen, she said that she'd send my application to the hiring team and let me know, a week and 1/2 I got an email from the HR lady (supper nice lady) to schedule two back to back interviews. She also sent attached some forms about the company, the hiring process, and its time line. Then, to the interviews I went

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      What about the job?
      And behavioral questions.. tell me a time where you had to deliver bad new, how did you approach, what was the impact, and what was the result and business relationship after?
      1 Answer

Supply Chain Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First, you send the resume online. After if you are selected they send you some logical and mathemat In the online interview there are different business cases. The first three about how to solve different supply chain issues and the last a long case about Unilever.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-min. phone interview, which consisted of many vague questions unrelated to the position. The interviewer insulted my credentials (or the interviewer was simply unprepared). Not sure of the intent.

Packaging Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Formal Interview Process, Computer generated questions on a video call. Consisted of three questions, last one was a business case. Reading company website helps a lot. The first round was application submission, second round was playing online games, third round was the video interview. Not coming from management background, it was a little tough but a good and learning experience.

Packaging Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Independence, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

You spend all this time applying and then the next business day they send you an email saying they chose someone who was more qualified. Even though it's an entry level position. Unprofessional and pathetic, would not recommend a company that doesn't give people a chance to go somewhere in life.

UFLP - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

Very intense. The assessment center takes place in four-acres, their training headquarter. There are three components: Group case, individual case and individual interview, and a surprise components. The HR people are really nice though. They will give us lots of food.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, passed online games, had video interview and received feedback but no insights as to whether or not I had moved on. Still not sure if I moved on even after reaching out to recruiters. Whole process seemed very impersonal and robotic. Not a fan.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Phone screen with HR Rep. Followed by phone interview with hiring manager located in Canada. General questions related to qualifications. Also assessed my interest in the position. HR rep was very nice and easy to talk to. Called on time as scheduled. Call lasted 30 minutes.

Future Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First you send your resume, then you play these mind games for them and then you do a hirevue interview. They haven't contacted me in 2-3 weeks and I'm a little annoyed by that so I can assume I didn't get it

Interview Questions

• Case study about factory and a people not adapting to new changes. oh, and a new product you like recently   2 Answers

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a good phone interview and then was invited to Superday the week after. There was a case study we had to work on and then followed with individual presentations and two interviews. I thought the overall process went well and was informed we would be notified of the decision within a week. I followed up two weeks later after the interview and sent emails to three people that worked with me through the process and no one ever responded about my decision. A response regarding any final decision made by the company would be greatly appreciated but found it completely unprofessional without any response or follow up.