Union Bank Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Bank Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Union Bank

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First I have a 30-minute phone interview related to statistical problems, machine learning projects, and phd thesis, then I have an onsite. The onsite is from 9:00am to 5:00pm. There are 6 sections. I meet with all the team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Union Bank

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank in February 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me first. After several days got a phone interview, which took about one hour. Two people interviewed me, where one of them had statistical background. What they asked were very basic questions about GLM and some general behavior questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The whole interview process took almost a month. Had two phone interviews and then in person interview in San Francisco

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The supervisor called me in answer to my resume submission through a job website and scheduled a one-on-one interview for that week. When I arrived at the location, I was met by the supervisor and taken into a nearby meeting room. I interviewed with the supervisor and manager of the department who made me feel welcome and relaxed. We talked about the job and what it entailed and went over my previous job experiences. The interview lasted about an hour and at the end of it, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Would I be available to work on weekends and late shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager interviewed through phone screening asked me what is the co-linear, what is overfit,and how to deal with these cases. What is OLS, and mostly are technical questions. And what is the process for modeling, how do you do the model selection process. If I have some knowledge of time series model, and I replied yes.

Interview Questions

• hat is the co-linear, what is overfit,and how to deal with these cases. What is OLS, and mostly are technical questions. And what is the process for modeling.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview (about half an hour) with someone from Human Resources. The Human Resources manager started with a brief presentation of the bank. After that, some questions about my expectations (why I am interested in the position etc...). Manager was very friendly, no further behavior questions and very view job related questions.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Union Bank.

Interview

One phone interview, following the onsite interview with 7 people. Manager asked about the probability theory and GARCH model. The onsite interview mostly behavior questions. Overall, not very hard. The whole process took around one month, from the first interview to offer.