Union Bank N.A. Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

My interview was a standard type interview where the interviewer described the position, asked for my employment history and assessed whether I was a good fit. It was pleasant and not intimidating and was conducted more as a desire to see if I fit the role and if the role would fit what I was interested in doing.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR via email to set up a 30 min phone interview --> 1st round phone interview with HR --> second round 30-min phone interview with Manager --> 3rd round in person interview with two different people in the manager role.
    3rd round interview took more than an hour. One interviewer asked basic questions, and second interviewer asked many tricky situation-based questions.
    Told that I would be contacted in a month regarding final result. Was never contacted so I send an email to HR. HR replied me 3 weeks later asking me for another in-person interview.
    Went for another in-person interview, took about 1.5 hours. Told that I would be contacted in around 1 week regarding final results.
    Still not contacted and it has been more than 1 month after the last in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Gave a free random topic, gave you 30 seconds to think and prepare, you have to give a 5 minute presentation regarding that topic and have to end yourself when you think 5 minutes is up.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR ladies
    2. First round interview with 10 people (Managers + Analysts)
    3. Final round interview(coffee date) with the same people
    Union bank's hiring process is always unprofessional and atrocious. HR ladies are not very helpful and sub-par quality. I mean, I can't expect too much from those who graduated from University of La Verne and other community colleges.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Hills Estates, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Rolling Hills Estates, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy and straightforward behavioral questions, interviewed with the lead teller, then interviewed with the branch manager, they asked me questions about my resume the jobs that i held and how do they relate to this job

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The 1:1 interview took about 30 minutes. The interviewer is easy-going and he didn't prepare many questions for the interview. Behavioral based. No technical questions. The first step is to go over your resume. Be specific when answering questions regarding your past work experiences and projects. Remember to prepare some questions for the interviewer and do research about the company and department.

ALM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied via employee referral, had a HR screening and was called for an onsite interview with 4 people. Went well and was based on my resume. Hiring manager hinted that the reason they did not do a phone screening is because they liked my resume. I was a perfect match for what they were looking for.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Stern, positive, relaxed vibe, yet very professional. No need to be nervous. Just sell yourself and speak on your mistakes and how they have made you better yourself. Speak on what makes you stand out from others. Speak on how you will be able to handle a high pressure job.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later from a recruiter. The interview was with two vice presidents and was supposed to be 45 minutes each. I think because they were short on time it only took about 1 hour. It was a very chill and easy interview. I think the better you can interact with the people interviewing you, the better chance you have at getting an offer. Don't show that your nervous and be confident

Model Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

On campus interview. Talked for about 30 minutes. Walked through resume. A couple behavioral questions. A few techinical ones.

Received a phone call about the offer from supervisor a couple weeks later. Took the offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

Filled out the application online and then got a phone interview within a week and an on-site interview with 4 directors after 2 weeks. The whole interview process went pretty ok. The phone interview was for some general resume questions. On-site interview was more specific. People there seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for the internship?
      any marketing projects you have done?
      why marketing in banking industry?
      what is your hobbies?