Union Bank N.A. Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.1

Senior Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process had a phone screen with HR, followed by 3 phone interviews with hiring manager and stakeholders. Was disappointed that it was a very slow process over 3 months. HR coordinator was proactive and friendly, but the pace was very slow, with intermittent periods of radio silence.

Interview Questions

• Business case studies and behavioral questions. Banking product related analytics questions.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 3days. I got a phone interview at Monday morning asking about basic stuffs on my resume and then I got scheduled for and interview with the manager at Thursday. It was an average interview, the manager made it very easy for me giving me smiles and laughters. Most of the questions asked were behavioral questions as they want to see what type of person you are.

Vendor Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

apply from school website, get email from the HR two weeks later, set up a appointment after than. 1 on 1 interview, the questions are easy, focusing on previously experience, it was a contract and required start soon, didn't get the offer, but the lady was very nice. the company is nice and big too in la jolla, san diego.

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Met at lending center with UW Manager who was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. The UW Manager explained their processes which resulted in helpful information, no huge surprises later. The company's associates seem to genuinely care about doing a good job and working as a team for success.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as why I wanted to work for Union Bank   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Received an email from HR requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward asking about past related experience and attitude towards the professional field. Also, they want to know your plans for the future.

Senior Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical interview, nothing special. Basics questions to figure out if you have banking experience. You are being interviewed by a mindless monkey that has a set script used by the company to do interview.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The supervisor called me in answer to my resume submission through a job website and scheduled a one-on-one interview for that week. When I arrived at the location, I was met by the supervisor and taken into a nearby meeting room. I interviewed with the supervisor and manager of the department who made me feel welcome and relaxed. We talked about the job and what it entailed and went over my previous job experiences. The interview lasted about an hour and at the end of it, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Would I be available to work on weekends and late shift?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Union Bank N.A. (San Diego, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

interviewing for a software development position requires knowledge of the frameworks and the ability to be able to solve problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe the kind of frameworks you use, and go into detail about those frameworks, including challenges, pros, and cons.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate