Union Pacific Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific Account Representative Interview Questions

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter through Linkedin, then we set up on on-campus interview following meeting again at a career fair. Within 2 weeks I was asked to apply online for the position, where I was chosen in about 48 hours for an onsite interview in Omaha at the UP Center.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in October 2010.

Interview

Met them at our college career fair. They were really welcoming and did their best to make the candidates feel wanted, however, they did provide false information. Initial interview was on campus, then we were selected for second round. This one is tedious as there will be at least 5 interviews with various individuals at the company.

Interview Questions

• Process related questions...that change from time to time. They are looking for how quick you think on your feet   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was offered one of the higher pays for this job.