Union Pacific Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific Account Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Union Pacific (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through my schools career platform, got an interview for the following week. The interview was on my University campus. I was expecting mainly behavioral questions due to my research but was thrown off when the majority of the interview was long case study questions about work situations.

Interview Questions

• Interview was almost all case study questions. I answered a few behavioral but then everything else was asking how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question
  • Would you be willing to relocate?   Answer Question
  • What are two economic factors you look at to determine the health of the economy (or something like that)   Answer Question
  • After answering a case study questions they would ask "Have you ever had to deal with anything similar to this in your work experience"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter through Linkedin, then we set up on on-campus interview following meeting again at a career fair. Within 2 weeks I was asked to apply online for the position, where I was chosen in about 48 hours for an onsite interview in Omaha at the UP Center.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in October 2010.

Interview

Met them at our college career fair. They were really welcoming and did their best to make the candidates feel wanted, however, they did provide false information. Initial interview was on campus, then we were selected for second round. This one is tedious as there will be at least 5 interviews with various individuals at the company.

Interview Questions

• Process related questions...that change from time to time. They are looking for how quick you think on your feet   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was offered one of the higher pays for this job.