Union Pacific Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific Electronics Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Pacific.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a five person panel. I had to complete a pre-interview skills and battery test. Before the interview, I attended a brief presentation about the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Anonymous Employee in Brown Deer, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Brown Deer, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, the basic questions and basic responses. They were very pleasant to talk to and made you feel comfortable right from the start. It was a good experience.

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Union Pacific.

Interview

I went to my scheduled appointment to take the entry exam for Electronic Technician through prometric and because of some screw up with Union Pacific or Prometric they only had the first initial of my last name and said since that did not match my driver's license I could not take the test. I had the confirmation number and letter to take the test with my name all over the confirmation letter and prometric called Union Pacific and still would not let me take the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

A very intense panel interview. Presentations and paperwork took up most of the day. The actual interview process was a little under two hours. Questions started off very general then gradually became technical with every passing round of three interviewers. Be prepared to answer questions regarding microwave technologies and frequencies.

Interview Questions

• Explain microwaves in relation to communication   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel 75% of every month. One week home and three away.   1 Answer

received a similar offer from a different company with the same benefits. The new company was closer to home.