Union Pacific Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in March 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 test that were VERY long, including a test that was giving to see how you handle pressure. The interviewer along with other representatives were very informative and did there best to help with advancing you to the next interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult one on one meeting with an employee(s) in attempts to convince them a change is necessary. What did you say? What were the results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in February 2011.

Interview

It took about 45 minutes, asked me tons of questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you saw someone display bad safety habits and what did you do?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in October 2010.

Interview

Had a 1 on 1 interview with the typical behavioral questions. Then took a 5 minute timed test of multiple choice questions that consisted of facts and you had to determine if statements were true false or unknown. After that there were 2 behavior and personality multiple choice tests.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in March 2010.

Interview

The interviewer panel consists of 3 persons, heads of the hiring department and related depts. I had met the decision maker before the interview in a different occasion. The interview was unorganized. Questions were very very technical to the job requirements. It was so specific like what the alpha factor in a formula means.

Interview Questions

• What does the dual variable mean in practice?   1 Answer
    • What are the differences between supply chain and transportation?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Union Pacific in January 2010.

Interview

Very organized, communications were informative and often, Facilities neatly kept

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing in your last job?   1 Answer