Union Pacific OMT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific OMT Interview Questions

Updated Dec 31, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

5 situational questions describing what if this happened how did you handle or how would you handle the situation.
Questions involved safety, leadership, discipline, quality, performance. If this happened and how you would handle it in each different situation.

Interview Questions

• Be yourself and answer all questions to the best of your knowledge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

Three person panel interview. It was almost as if the three people had different roles to play. One was good cop mone was bad cop. One was neutral. It was mostly behavioral questions. It took almost one week to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It lis very long and daunting. Remember to dress professionally. They do like to hire minorities. Come prepared with questions and a resume.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over all other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation