Union Pacific Train Dispatcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Pacific Train Dispatcher Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I applied online and was asked to take a test. Strange, behavior/personality test, but I passed. I was asked to come to a hiring session. This was a panel interview with 3 people. HR, Manager, Current "new" Train dispatcher. It was very comfortable and easy going. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Train Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific in May 2016.

Interview

Very kind and easy to talk to. Applied online, took a basic skills and knowledge test, got interview with a panel, 1 week later was offered job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Union Pacific (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview then I apply at their website, then I was asked to take a test. After passed the test, I was scheduled a phone interview. The questions of interview is pretty easy, they focused on safety a lot more than I was expected. Overall, it was a good experience with Union Pacific.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work at night shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in May 2012.

Interview

it is a 3 part interview with a test online to begin with. if you pass the test then you get to go to the classroom test which take about 2hrs. Then in you pass that test then you have a live panel interview with two separate groups.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Omaha, NE) in October 2011.

Interview

Three phases, don't say you smoke. Have a Dispatcher recommend you. No criminal record.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None