Union Street Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Union Street Media

Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Street Media

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Union Street Media (Burlington, VT) in May 2015.

Interview

Company reached out to me asking if I wanted to interview. Had an hour long meeting at their office, though normally it is over phone. They asked basic technical questions, and also wanted to know me. While I wasn't re-approached for another interview, their sister company also reached out to me and asked for an interview. Similar structure with USM Interactive.

Interview Questions

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Union Street Media.

Interview

Applied online. Had a brief phone screen and then went in for an in person interview. Overall a very pleasant experience. I very much appreciated the attention to personality fit as well as some less common but thought provoking questions.

I thought the interview process was very smart and I felt like they were making a real effort to gauge not only my skills, but how I would fit there. It's hard for skills to make up for a team that's not jiving really well together. A lot of organizations don't place enough weight on that factor.

In the end I didn't receive an offer, but it was genuinely the most positive interview experience I'd ever had.

Interview Questions