Uniqlo Sales Associate/Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Uniqlo

1 Interview Review

Sales Associate/Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied last week for a seasonal sales position. The open house took place in a hotel; upon arrival, you were given a basic job application asking for your past work history, education with a number on the top righthand corner. You would have to wait for your number to be called which usually came in groups of 6 (aka, 151-156, 157, 162). I waited a good 2 hours for my number before being led into a conference room with 4 other group interviews taking place at the same time.

My interviewer was very friendly, very engaging and extremely easy to talk to. There was a group of 6 of us; the interviewer asked about 4-5 questions that we all had to answer (questions posted below) before she told 2 to leave. The remaining 4 of us were asked another 2-3 questions before asking if we'd like to take part in a secondary interview.

The wait was another 30 minutes; at this time, the doors were closed and the remaining applicants were numbered in the near-400s'. A few dozen of us were left in the room (I believe they were hiring as the day went) and another group of 6 were called. The second interviewer asked about 3-4 more questions that were more in-depth and detailed. At the end, she extended the offer of employment to all 6.

I was told that the interviews for regular sales associate (not seasonal) were much more vigorous and subject to more difficult interview questions as well as a 1 week wait before a callback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UNIQLO?   Answer Question
  • Describe your most difficult conflict at your previous work place and how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question
  • What is good customer service?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever visited any UNIQLO stores?   1 Answer
  • Share your personal story of customer service that you've received whether it was a negative or positive experience.   Answer Question