Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interviews. Opened the interview sessions by telling everyone (like 12 of us) that there were 2 requirements to work there: 1) you have to work 2 WEEKDAYS for the closing shift (2pm-11pm or 4pm-11pm) and 2) you have to be completely available on WEEKENDS. The first thing they asked was if you met these requirement. Three person group interview. You're face-to-face with the HR/Hiring Manager. Asked 3 questions and heard everyone's responses.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the closing shift twice on weekdays AND are you completely available to work on weekends?   1 Answer
    • What is the greatest struggle you think you've experienced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at UNIQLO?   Answer Question
    • What is good customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was very lax and welcoming. There really wasn't any pressure and the atmosphere made it seem as though you were just having a conversation rather than an interview. I was in a group of 5, and they just went down the line and asked us questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview within 2 hours of submitting my application (twice). During the interview, I was made comfortable. After the first interview, I made it into the second interview (without) my resume. Unfortunately, I was not offered a position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick and the interviewer was engaged by telling us about herself. There were only 6 ppl who went for the interview when I arrived and it was a group interview of 3 each. I was hired on the spot luckily with 2 other people.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniqlo in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process wasn't bad it was just nerve racking but other than that it was okay. The hiring manager was cool but look could be deceiving. Environment was welcoming and not really awkward.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email about getting an interview within the following days. It was a one on one interview in their break room. The whole interview took 15 minutes or so, it was a very quick and easy process.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. They replied with an interview time within two days, and I chose a date and time for the group interview. They emailed me back with an interview schedule, and I went in. Two of us were sitting outside for the group interview, and we were interviewed by three people, two supervisors and the store manager. They were very nice and it was not too intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview took 10 minutes max and it was a group interview with 2 other people. The questions were really simple and weren't challenging at all. I didn't have any sales associate experience so I was worried I wouldn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Edison, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

It was with an other applicant, we had to wait quite a while prior to being called into their office, it was with 4 managers as well. It didn't we take long we were asked typical interview questions like how did you hear about the position, why do yo want to work here, also make sure you know some information about the company bc you will be asked that

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Submitted an application online. Received an email for first interviews around two weeks after. Arrived to the flagship store was told to go to the staff break room. Remember to bring a copy of your resume. First interviews are group.