Uniqlo Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Uniqlo

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo in February 2018.

Interview

Uniqlo reached out to invite me to an interview a few weeks after I had applied online. It turned out to be a group interview with four other people where they asked us all the same questions, most of them pertaining to the UNIQLO brand so i recommend doing your research beforehand. It seemed that they were doing a massive amount of interviews in one day. When i arrived there were about 6 or 7 people already there and when i left there were even more. The interview overall was very easy but the interviewer seemed very tired and uninterested. She recited the questions so quickly and quietly.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the UNIQLO image and history?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo in July 2016.

Interview

After replying I received a call during which I scheduled the interview. The interview was short and sweet. I had an interview with the assistant manager and then the store manager, who were both very kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Involved a group interview with 2 other applicants conducted in the basement of a flagship store. The questions asked were nothing out of the ordinary. The order in which we answered changed through the course of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Coordinator through e-mail. A date was set up to come in for an interview. We were not notified if it was going to be a group or one-on-one interview. Upon arrival, I was directed by a worker and told to wait near the backroom door until called in. I noticed more people arriving, which told me it would be a group interview. We were called in and seated in a row facing the HR Coordinator, Store Manager, and Main Floor Supervisor. The interviewers were friendly and really wanted the interviewees to be relaxed and open. They asked the whole group a question and didn't expect anyone to answer in a specific order. After a few questions, they asked if we have any questions and told us when we will be expecting to hear back from them.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It was a simple and straightforward interview. I believe they were hiring for a grand reopening at their store, so it was a group interview with me and two other people.I didn't bring my A-game to the interview, but as long as you review basic interview questions, you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Brief, organized. Had to wear nice clothes, I represented uniqlo by wearing their products in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How can you provide customer service?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It was a group interview with around 4 other people. Out of the group that I interviewed with 4/5 of us were hired. Interview took place in the staff break room

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

Group Interview with a Store Manager or HR Manager with at least 2 other people in your group. Asked basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here, what was a time where you went above and beyond for a customer, what was your worst experience with a customer and how did you handle it, etc, etc.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

I applied online on the career website and was contacted 3 days later to come in for an interview with the store manager. I was told to dress professionally but when I arrived in formal clothes I was met with a very odd look.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced a conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you provided good service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very straightforward, send an application and 2 weeks later got the interview. Interview was in a group setting so everyone was asked the same questions and took turns answering them. Got an offer within the next week.