Uniqlo Usa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Usa Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, they'll ask questions, and everyone answers one by one. And then they may ask questions pertaining to one person only. It was relatively chill.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you know about Uniqlo?
      2) Why should we hire you?
      3) What is the difference between good customer service and exceptional customer service?
      3) Fun question: If you had to describe yourself as food, what would you be?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview with a manager who asked us about 3-4 questions each. The questions weren't difficult and if you prepare ahead of time, will make it even easier. Bring in a printed resume and dress appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself briefly.   Answer Question
    • What is one time you had to overcome a difficulty while working in a team? And what role did you play?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

I applied for a human resources position but didn't get it. However, they offered me a sales associate position. It was a two-step process; interviewed with 2 others for hr. Then I came in for an individual interview, was asked a few questions and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider great customer service?
      Explain how your prior work experience apply to this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

A comfortable group interview in the HR office. Not many questions asked. The overall process was short. The questions were not specific to a person. Each of us answered the same questions by turns around the room

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Applied online through the UNIQLO website. Received and email a week later stating interview day and time and asking to confirm. It was a large group interview with around 10 other people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was very long and drawn out. Bring a book, snacks, and water. They will keep you there for 3+ hours. The whole thing was set up in a very intimidating manner. You'll be interviewed in a group with other candidates in the same room as everyone else, which only makes you feel more pressured. There were two rounds of interviews, and the first interviewer was ok, but the second was extremely intimidating and only made the situation scarier.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in July 2017.

Interview

It was extremely short ( probably around 10 minutes or so ) in a small room with 2 other people. they asked extremely simple questions and i got the job on the spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

Group interview with 2 interviewers, and 3 interviewees. They are looking for people who can describe themselves as having a sense of urgency, and of course, willing to adjust work habits to management's changing expectations.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when someone gave you feedback at work. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a reply from HR via email about a month later. The first round of interview (the only round, actually) is a group interview and you are interviewed by the hiring manager. The interview questions were very easy, but my experience afterwards was what caught me off guard. The HR representative got back to me the evening of the day of the interview, which was a Friday, and told me they would like to extend me an offer. However, the email did not specify the amount of time I need to respond by so I thought it was best to accept the offer on a business day, the following Monday. And after that, I never heard back from the representative, regardless of how I tried to contact them. I assumed they offered the job to another candidate because I did not reply to them promptly. But I did not appreciate how unprofessional the HR department handled the situation. Overall, the experience felt very lukewarm to me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. I applied on a Monday, interviewed on Friday, and received an offer the following Monday. The process from application to offer took a week. There were a bunch of group interviews in one day and I had to wait an hour for the interview since there were so many groups (approx 10). The interview questions were standard--nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Uniqlo and why do you want to work for us?
      What is your strength/weakness?   Answer Question