Uniqlo Usa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Usa Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.4

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got an e-mail telling me to go in during a specific time. It was a group interview, about 20 people came, 3 people at a time. E-mail said to dress professionally, but only me and another were even in suits. During the interview was weird because there were two people doing the interview, but only one person spoke. After we were told to wait for an e-mail to see if we got the job. I didn't get the job, so I moved on.

UI Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

I applied on online and they contact me the other day to arrange the interview. They asked me about some questions on my resume and some technique questions. I answered all the questions and I think they were all right. And two days later they noticed me that I was rejected by mail.

Interview Questions

• what needs to be improved of UNIQLO website?
      which is your favorite UI website and why?
      what's the difference of CSS and SASS?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was the usual interview questions, asked what was your availablity , there were 2 group interviews on the same day. Basically asked the same questions in each interview. One interview was with HR & a supervisor the other was with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Easy, 3 rounds back to back and hired on the spot. Came in for open call and left with a welcome packet. If you have precious retail experience it's a piece of cake

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on wage even though I was qualified for more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had gotten called maybe a month later for an interview. It was a group interview! I think I did extremely well but they didn't proceed with me. I wont give up though. I absolutely love this brand and have applied again.

The group interview was maybe 30 - 45 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, it was groups of 3 and when I was finished, waited for a couple of minutes and I was told to got the job. I was given a paper to get a drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Milpitas, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They took me into the break room to wait for the manager who was going to interview me. When he came in he took me in his office and asked if I knew anything about Uniqlo, how I knew about the openings, and why I'd work there. He didn't ask any complicated or hard questions. It was a very easy going and laid back interview. The interview must have lasted 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

They don't allow body jewelry and don't allow more than one piercing on each ear.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

It was suppose to be a group interview, but there were only two people there, he made it try to seem like a lot of people apply to work there when that just isn't true, its a real bare bones job so I feel as though he asked too many questions, its the kind of job a high school student could do yet he treated it like we were applying for upper management, all in all the interviewer came across as condescending

Interview Questions

• How do you apply your degree to the job of sales associate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

the store manager or supervisor will do the interview. the interview is for about 15-20 minutes. since this is just a junior position, they really did not bother about your past experience. it was more of your willingness to the job. they also asked how you learned about the job and if you are familiar with the brand.

Interview Questions

• they asked on what days you would be willing to work
      they will ask you to pick any item on a table or around you and sell it to the interviewer;
      the interviewer emphasized the job will require lifting of boxes
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. We went into the breakroom and was asked if we were available for closing shifts and weeksend shifts and asked if we were able to carry 25 pounds. Then the interview started with some questions and immediately got a job offer a couple hours after. Process was really quick.