Uniqlo Usa MIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Usa MIT Interview Questions

4.0

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

I applied online and received a call two months later. Initial interview was a phone screening, very basic asking about my background and my interest. This was followed by a group skype interview and then a one-on-one skype interview.

Second round was a on-site interview that I had to fly to. It was a large group interview consisting of approx. 10 candidates.

Final interview was in person with one or two head honchos, usually the CEO COO and HR manager or something.

Once the interviews commenced, the process was very fast, I received an offer after 2-3 weeks of interviews.

Interview Questions

• brainteaser - how many x is sold in a year   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiation, did negotiate on the start date

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo Usa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

There was three phases to interview for the MIT program. The first interview was a Skype interview that asked basic interview questions. (Tell me about yourself? What you know about Uniqlo? etc....) The interviewee also gave you a brief description of the program. The second interview was a group interview. It consisted of six people in a room. The group of six was split into two groups and had to work together figuring out what kind of problem are happening in a store and what can be done to resolve the issue. After 20 minutes of working together you would have to present your issue and ways to resolve the problem to the other group. The third interview was a one on one interview with one of the upper person. I never made it to that phase.

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process for the MIT position was much more intense than I would have thought. First we were screened at the job fair, then we had an all day group interview, then an online interview, then another in-person group interview, and finally an interview in their NY headquarters. Know your information about UNIQLO, and also that they believe you do not "create when comfortable" so there are some slightly uncomfortable questions that you might expect more from a consulting firm. Good interviewing experience because it made my other interviews with different companies feel like a breeze.

Interview Questions

• name 3 questions that would you ask to determine how many trees there are in NY city. Or ping pong balls in an airplane, or other questions along these lines.   1 Answer