Uniqlo Usa Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Usa Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was the usual interview questions, asked what was your availablity , there were 2 group interviews on the same day. Basically asked the same questions in each interview. One interview was with HR & a supervisor the other was with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo Usa

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

It was suppose to be a group interview, but there were only two people there, he made it try to seem like a lot of people apply to work there when that just isn't true, its a real bare bones job so I feel as though he asked too many questions, its the kind of job a high school student could do yet he treated it like we were applying for upper management, all in all the interviewer came across as condescending

Interview Questions

• How do you apply your degree to the job of sales associate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

the store manager or supervisor will do the interview. the interview is for about 15-20 minutes. since this is just a junior position, they really did not bother about your past experience. it was more of your willingness to the job. they also asked how you learned about the job and if you are familiar with the brand.

Interview Questions

• they asked on what days you would be willing to work
      they will ask you to pick any item on a table or around you and sell it to the interviewer;
      the interviewer emphasized the job will require lifting of boxes
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked four questions that were simple enough that allowed the interviewer, the HR Manager, know more about you and your personality. It was a group interview where we could answer the questions whenever we felt ready to. I recommend smiling a lot and listening to the other candidates. Overall, everyone was friendly and relaxed. The HR Manager noted that there will be a second round of interview with a store manager but that we should be fine if we are as energetic as we were during the first interview. Also that a drug test will be mandatory. After the questions, the HR Manager then asked us if we had any questions. I asked one but no one else had.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why UNIQLO?
      2. What do you think is good customer service/a time when you received good customer service?
      3. Talk about a time when you overcame a difficult event or circumstance. It does not have to be work related.
      4. Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Way too easy interview because they're mass hiring currently since many employees have quit. Just smile the whole time and make sure to speak clearly and talk about uniqlo. Do a little bit of research on the company and you'll be good to go.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It took a month for them to email me back and schedule the interview. On the day of the interview, it was a group interview with four people. I had to wait for 15 minutes because they were doing an interview when I got there. An employee told me they had more than 20 people that showed up. Two people interviewed us, the manager and the supervisor. They were young so it made the interview relaxed and chill. Interview was easy but I didn't get the offer because I was nervous that I forgot to smile , so make sure to smile a lot and it was my first time getting interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why uniqlo, what skills can you contribute, name a time where you delivered good customer service, what do you know about uniqlo.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 11 people interviewing so we went in groups of 3-4. The questions were so easy. There were only 3 questions for us. They prefer at least 2 closing shifts & also Saturday & Sunday shifts. Remember to smile!! Uniqlo looks for people who can do good in customer service & research their products & what they stand for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at uniqlo?   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you received good customer service & how would you apply it to uniqlo?   Answer Question
    • Any questions you want to ask? (It's best to prepare questions about the person interviewing you) make sure it's uniqlo related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a fast interview, in a group of five, asked 5 questions...a few days later got a email saying i was selected for orientation. At orientation we had to bring our ID, ssc and fil out a bunch of papers.they also had to read a bunch of papers to us. A lot of people started before i did...i had to harrass them to get my hours

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in January 2016.

Interview

Group interview process overall was great. She made everyone felt more comfortable by just cracking some jokes here and there. Still waiting on a reply of whether I did or didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Uniqlo? What would your teammates/coworkers describe you as?   Answer Question
    • Describe when you and your mates all had a common goal. What were the struggles and how did you guys end up accomplishing them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Edison, NJ).

Interview

sent in online application. called within 2 days to come in for an interview. was interviewed in office by managers. I advise you to come in early and walk around the store. Pay attention to how the store is operating and things you notice about the shop floor.