Unishippers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unishippers Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me about my application. Called her back to schedule my interview for the following day. She never called on our agreed time. Terrible recruitment experience. Follow up is crucial to establishing a positive image.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

I went in for an interview and met with the hiring manager. The interview was very unprofessional and all he did was ask me about what I did in school and what sports I like. I did not get an offer. He called me back for a second interview and The interview was only 20 minutes this time. Again I did not get an offer. Interviewing with a company that does not want to bring me on but waste my time twice to tell me that I don't have the job is pointless. The company needs a new interviewing process. I am glad I don't work for the company. I would have failed for not answering enough questions about my school days.

Interview Questions

• What sports did you play in high school? What was your stat line?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

talked about outside sales responsibilities how to go about it actually being a lifestyle that people need to learn about and enjoy

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers in April 2011.

Interview

Everything was smooth, the guy was very easy going.