Unisys Interview Questions in Budapest | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2016

3.8

IT Helpdesk (First Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process had more steps :
    1.English language test (via phone)
    2.French language test (via phone)
    3.Assessment center at Unisys : Some exercises on PC + role play in French and also in English via phone

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a very good HR interview, then I had a test that tested my professional skill on paper. (also a kind-of-IQ test). Then I had a one-on-one interview with my boss. The last round was via phone with the regional/global leader. Helpdesk agents have assesment centre as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• You have to be good in logical thinking and database adminisitration   Answer Question

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process took about 6 hours
    Started with a PC based test
    Practical interview, had to demonstrate computer releated skills
    Short language interview depending on the language you applied for
    Short HR related questions
    Make sure that you also have some questions prepared

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2013.

Interview

First - telephone interview outsourced for a language school
    Second - directly to assessment center, where the following is happening:
    a.) numeracy test - 24 8digit numbers to put in ascending order in 5 minutes (difficult, as every minute they stress the remaining time)
    b.) general IT test (windows, network basics)
    c.) oral interview with role play

Interview Questions

• How long can You accept not being promoted?   1 Answer

Negotiation

had to accept

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2011.

Interview

Covered multiple areas to test every important skills. First checking verbal language skills in 2 languages (excluding mother tongue). Online IQ test follows phone screen. 3rd stage is the AC.

Interview Questions

• What role would I take in a start-up company   1 Answer
    • user calls to report he has no internet connection, what would you do?   1 Answer

Senior Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2010.

Interview

First I had a phone interview where the lady from the HR want to understand my expertise, and motivation to join Unisys. 2+ weeks after the first contact I had to go for a short face to face interview with my manager, she would like to see my personality, motivation, and no real business or job specific question I got. Finally 1 month after the 2nd interview I have got a exercise to make a solution for a company and present my solution. I had 2 weeks to develop the solution and the presentation. I had to go to the Unisys office where I had to present front of my manager and one of my colleague. I ve got here a couple of specific questions regards to the solution. But finally 3 weeks after the 3rd round I have got a call and received my offer.

Lead Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a lady from HR, then a 1:1 with my future boss, and then I had to create a presentation where they could check my competences and my skill sets.