Unisys Customer Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Customer Support Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the actual manager of the account and discussed my qualifications. It was pretty straight forward. Which operating systems did I know? What computer vendor hardware did I know? Did I have A+ certification?

Interview Questions

• The customer says that the computer crashes frequently throughout the day. How do you troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

consists of 7 rounds.1 st one was JAM session.2 reading comprehension 3.Passage writing
    4.IQ test 5.Technical round 6. Listening skills 7. HR round

Interview Questions

• The process is long and have elimination in each and every round   Answer Question

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Cuttack (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is tough. There is a written test, Group Discussion, 2 rounds of interview. The questions can get difficult because they pay the best salaries in the IT industry. The Management that took the interview were extremely smart. The GD had logical topics. The written test was full of networking questions.

Interview Questions

• Networking related and Remote Troubleshooting   1 Answer

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

first round is communications round where they check communication of participants.It consists of JAM section, and reading a passage. If they clear the first round next will be a written test.
    Written test consists of simple aptitude, English reading comprehension and correction of sentences.After clearing this round a technical interview , later HR interview.