Unisys Desktop Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Desktop Support Technician Interview Questions

1.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process.Expect very functional questions during a screening interview. Often, interviewers at this stage are recruiters or hiring managers, not the manager for this position. Their goal is to create a shortlist of appropriate candidates, who will then continue on to the next interview. Interviewers are looking to see if you have the necessary skills for the position and if your salary expectations match the budget allocated for the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Greensboro, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Short phone interview, no face to face. I was currently working at the site under a different provider so there was not much need to ask many question about my ability. Unisys job was to simply retain as much talent as possible. The interview was more of a meet and greet. they did ask to me to submit to a background check. The check only went back 7 years so nothing to worry about. After about a month or so the process was done and i was now under unisys payroll.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2007.

Interview

They did not offer any salary at the beginning but later on he was very distracted and since it was performed in a building's main lobby it was very difficult to hear the questions, anyways did call me with an offer that did not match my salary requirements

Interview Questions

salary not for a desktop technician with several years of experience

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

Interview

very poorly...the manager didn't even know what position he was hiring for or what the work required me to do. He phoned me and asked for an immediate interview. we met at a coffee shop. he didn't know what the job required or what the position was. He only knew that he had to hire someone...anyone ...just as long as they're a technician.

Interview Questions

• he was asking me about the job. he wasn't professional and didn't pay for the coffee.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very poorly