Unisys Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Human Resources Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys in December 2015.

Interview

IT was alright; all phone interviews bc of distance. There were 3, and they were about 40 minutes or so I think. One had to be rescheduled and they were a little spread out, so it took almost a month to finish up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you
    had to be very strategic
    in order to meet your
    priorities. What steps
    did you take to organize
    your priorities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.

Interview Questions

• The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Had one screening interview followed by 8 other one on one interviews with India & corporate teams. It took a lot of time to complete the whole process. The people who interviewed me where all very good and friendly. Now that I am working from them I know first hand that they are genuinely friendly. And off course knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. In my case, I can happy with the content of the job and did not bother much about the pay.