Unisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

2 rounds of interview one Tech and second HR.
    Tech-
    A lot was asked about my projects.
    Algorithm and DS question-quick sort,binary tree
    IQ questions

HR-
    Pretty casual,willing to relocate and all.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

I was selected via Campus interview, they did not inform in detail about the job profile as a fresher I did not know the intricacies the people who come for hiring play, once selected they gave accomodation facility in bangalore, and technical and process training and after a month there was selections in which many were filtered, and finally when assigned to a process I came to know its Technical Associate in semi-techincal role...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was as per their standards for freshers.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

I had four interviewers from the recruiter, program director, HR manager, and General manager. Each process was detailed and touched more on my precious experience with other employers, and how I would be able to add value to the company if hired. A comprehensive training process ensued after being hired and prepared me for the potential role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

SImple

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Process was seamless.. During the hiring phase communication was well maintained

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

overall well managed

Interview Questions

• questions were basics, on design patterns, core java, etc   Answer Question

ESS-A1 Interview

Interview

really tough interview for higher positions....pay master

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Service Desk L2 Interview

Interview

Communication , Technical and the HR rounds of interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Selected on campus, India. They had several rounds. 1st was written which had general basic questions of C++ / Java. Could be chosen.
    2nd was listening skills and 3rd was written english. there was a technical round following this and a speaking skills round. final was HR interview

Customer Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round is about communication skill. You have speak on a given topic. After that there's a written round where you have to write on a given topic. Then there's an Audio round where an audio will be played and questions will be asked based on that. Then comes the technical round where technical questions will be asked. After that there will be two interviews, HR and technical.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth with Unisys. Had a written test which was unexpected for laterals, followed by 2 technical interviews and a HR interview.