Unisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Unisys (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to Unisys and I was called to set up an interview after a short conversation. The interview process was as follows: It started at 9 am and ended at 2 pm. There were 5 very knowledgable senior employees of Unisys who spoke to me and went through my resume to understand in detail everything I have presented on the resume. They explained to me about the company and asked me questions to see whether I am passionate to be a part of the team. Other than having a strong technical background, they seemed to prioritize a candidate with communication skills and one who can work well in a collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• What was the easiest class you took and why? I was thrown off for some reason even though the question is very simple.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unisys (Reston, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. More of a behavioral interview. The main part of the interview that everyone has to pass is the drug test. The hardest part of the interview process was dealing with their drug test agency that schedules your appointment. The agency messed up twice with my appointment.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Basic job fair at ramp up of Salt Lake City location.

Interview Questions

• If a co worker talked to a neighbor of Yours about the same topic each day.... what would You do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here is the job that pays this.. IF you pass the background check we would like to hire You.

Global Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

This took a long time several months, and 5 interviews, they could have sped up the process, I will say that not long after I was hired they changed who was doing the hiring it was with an outside company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, they also wanted to know about previous experience   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions

• No question was really more difficult. General questions.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

It was the first-round on-campus interview after the job fair. I got their call several afters after the job fair. The interview questions are mainly behavior questions, very specific. They pay more attention on the programming languages and I think that C is the most important.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about the projects I did, very specific.   Answer Question

SAN Administtrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Technical on emc and hp disk arrays

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

3 phone interviews, followed by two in person interviews. Interviewers were not well prepared, seemed more interested in my previous rolodex than my overall long term success and career growth.

Interview Questions

• What types of clients did you sell to in the past? Give me some examples of titles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Few rounds of back and forth and they upped the offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Telephone and One on One

Interview Questions

• Unisys requirements were undefined   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation allowed. Take it or leave it