Unisys Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I took the Septa Regional Rail to Malvern, and was then picked up from the station after a bit of waiting. The actual interview was fairly easy. There were no technical questions, and the interviewer spent more time talking about the company, position, and project (STEALTH) more than they asked me questions. There were only a few behavioral questions. I was then given a tour of the facility.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. A phone screen followed by two in person interview rounds. All of the interviewers were very prepared and professional, and provided excellent insight into the company and position. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were not in a leadership role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Repoting Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Human Resources identified candidates within the first week of the job posting to speak to hiring manager. No discussion needed with HR screenings as this was for an internal position. Process is basically straight forward and mostly automated. Once applied HR called and set up a meeting with hiring manager to discuss the position.

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

3 phone interviews, followed by two in person interviews. Interviewers were not well prepared, seemed more interested in my previous rolodex than my overall long term success and career growth.

Interview Questions

• What types of clients did you sell to in the past? Give me some examples of titles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Few rounds of back and forth and they upped the offer.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had an interview with 4 people. Met with the previous Social Media Lead and worked my way up to VP. All four employees asked the same questions. They told me what they did and what I would be doing to help their department out. Repetition is key and trying to help them understand what social media does, analyzing, metrics, conversions, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.   4 Answers

Director of Product Manaqement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had three phone calls. Once past the phone calls I had a call with the recruiter who asked me some more questions. Then I went to Blue Bell PA for the interview. Was asked about long term goals and what I was looking for. Then heard about what they had to offer.

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I believe the interview went very well. I had to meet with 3 different people. The interview lasted about one and a half hours. They asked me about some basic HR questions, abd please make it conversational. Don't just answer the question and sit there.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

full day with senior leaders including president, CTO, VP from cross functional groups and mostly 30-45 minutes with various business/function and technical questions. HR director took behavioral and leadership skills and asked some analogy and reasoning questions. Also background check and drug screening was post interview

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews.   Answer Question

Director of Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very straightforward.