Unisys Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. A phone screen followed by two in person interview rounds. All of the interviewers were very prepared and professional, and provided excellent insight into the company and position. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were not in a leadership role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Repoting Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Human Resources identified candidates within the first week of the job posting to speak to hiring manager. No discussion needed with HR screenings as this was for an internal position. Process is basically straight forward and mostly automated. Once applied HR called and set up a meeting with hiring manager to discuss the position.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had an interview with 4 people. Met with the previous Social Media Lead and worked my way up to VP. All four employees asked the same questions. They told me what they did and what I would be doing to help their department out. Repetition is key and trying to help them understand what social media does, analyzing, metrics, conversions, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.   4 Answers

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I believe the interview went very well. I had to meet with 3 different people. The interview lasted about one and a half hours. They asked me about some basic HR questions, abd please make it conversational. Don't just answer the question and sit there.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions

• How many lines of code have you developed?   1 Answer
    • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question