Unisys Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.5

L1 Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process is long and drawn out. Probably the worst part of getting and being in this job.
    2 different calls to determine personality and technical knowledge. expect 3 or more days for them to get back to you after each call. After call is actual interview - pretty standard at this part

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I was informally told to contact HR to provide more info after having a light interview with someone at a job fair. HR had no idea who I was after the job fair even though the job fair attendant told me they would inform someone.

Interview Questions

• Is it acceptable to not come into work for any reason at all without several weeks notice? (with a stern look)   1 Answer
    • What tools can you use to check performance data on a PC, including in the control panel?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple. some basic troubleshooting questions and the standard customer service questions.
    Came into front desk area, greeted and met with a manager from one of the projects though not from one i was going to be on.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot a network   1 Answer

L1 Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy and hard. Easy because they are always desperate for people so the interview is really hard to fail. Hard because it took a few calls to remind them that they were supposed to interview me at this time or that time. They constantly missed interview appointments. Took me about 3 weeks from the day that I got the first interview until I walked through the door ready to work for them. Probably took almost 5 weeks from when I applied just to get in there. Very long process, very unnecessary. HR needs a lot of fixing.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a call and the person said they cannot connect to the internet?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

It was short and to the point. They asked if I had any call center experience. They did not seem too interested at first since I had to tell them no. They have an attitude that if you don't fit their exact mold you don't get in.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in a call center environment?   1 Answer

Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

Becoming an L2 was a 3 interview process. 1st is with other L2's, 2nd is with managers and 3rd is with the site director. The longest part is after the 3rd interview and waiting to hear.

Interview Questions

• if promoted what would be the first thing i would do   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Basic job fair at ramp up of Salt Lake City location.

Interview Questions

• If a co worker talked to a neighbor of Yours about the same topic each day.... what would You do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here is the job that pays this.. IF you pass the background check we would like to hire You.

Global Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

This took a long time several months, and 5 interviews, they could have sped up the process, I will say that not long after I was hired they changed who was doing the hiring it was with an outside company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, they also wanted to know about previous experience   1 Answer

SAN Administtrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Technical on emc and hp disk arrays

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview included very basic questions and I was hired fast

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wouldn't pay more than 12.50 an hour as a contractor