Unisys Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Solutions Architect Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Seattle, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

Process was incredibly convoluted. Interviewed with HR and hiring manager and account executive, and it was clear none of them were talking as they all had different things to say about the position that conflicted. Found most of the questions to be incredibly simple, the company itself not to have much to offer. The allure here is the customer base, networking opportunities, and once you can leave there are great options. Unisys is a great stepping stone just don't stay long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were terrible, I had to direct them to HR on salary, manager on other topics and neither could communicate with me directly. Everything had to go through their external recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Initial shortlisted people are lined up for telephonic interviews. For me interviewers were from US and so time set was towards midnight. Upon selection, amother round with HR for compensations and other formalities

Interview Questions

• Mostly broad questions on approaches, specific experiences, case descriptions etc   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

overall well managed

Interview Questions

• questions were basics, on design patterns, core java, etc   Answer Question