Unisys Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

3.5

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Wellington (New Zealand)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first one was for the culture/team fit. Was asked range of questions covering behavioral aspects like handling conflict, handling difference of opinion, challenges faced and how I overcame them.

Was called in for the second 'Technical' round a week later. This time around I had a feeling that the whole interview was kind of disengaged. Few awkward pauses between the questions and it was over within 30 minutes. Somehow I had a feeling that it did not go too well although there werent many Technical questions

Interview Questions

• Explain the different SDLC methodologies that I have used, with particular emphasis on Agile.
    How a requirement is translated into software design and code
    Give an overview of how you have used C++. This was one thing which I probably couldn't get at the time. I think they wanted me to explain a particular feature/design that I have implemented. Not really sure what was expected.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Its was very good. everything was on time. Telephone interview was conducted them, Panel interview happened.

Negotiation

Salary was as per market standards