Unisys Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Augusta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

applied online didn't hear anything back. dropped off resume in person. got a call back next day. arranged 1st interview the following day. passed that then went to 2nd interview with team manager and L2 Representative.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a technical interview, a phone interview, and then an in person interview. They basically just asked a bunch of questions off of a script. The review was a paper exam and a type test, then the phone and in person interviews were just like script readings.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple. some basic troubleshooting questions and the standard customer service questions.
    Came into front desk area, greeted and met with a manager from one of the projects though not from one i was going to be on.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot a network   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

It was short and to the point. They asked if I had any call center experience. They did not seem too interested at first since I had to tell them no. They have an attitude that if you don't fit their exact mold you don't get in.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in a call center environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Two phone screens, background check, drug test, and a panel interview. Several candidates were brought in at once, and then given interviews with 2-3 managers. Phone screen covered mostly technical skills, and the same questions were asked each time. In person interview was focused on questions about soft skills, and experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you configure Outlook with an Exchange account?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY).

Interview

After applying for the job in question at the company website, I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked me a few questions about my experience and then asked if I would go through a phone interview the following day.

During the phone interview I was asked a few basic questions on network troubleshooting (ping, tracert, etc.), my past employment and accomplishments, and scenario questions (mostly about getting to work, making me wonder if they have a lot of unreliable workers).

Finally, I went for a face-to-face interview. This was very short. Once again I was asked some troubleshooting scenarios which involved mostly the same basic command line tasks as well as some Outlook questions. The individual who interviewed me said I would be contacted within the next couple days.

The next day, an offer was emailed to me, along with some required paperwork. Perhaps most tediously, a Nexus-Lexus security form had to be filled out and a pre-employment drug test had to be taken.

Interview Questions

• Probably one of those open-ended questions about my greatest accomplishment or project at my last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not believe there was room to negotiate with the offer. Additionally, I needed the job.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2009.

Interview

I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Negotiation

Nothing

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

it started with the group discussion, my topic was (to be a king of a kingdom or be an object) justify it. second level was aptitude all technical support question and ten there was a small versant test , which was tested to see ur hearing and remembering power. third and fourth round was communication and technical round it was easy, last was hr round. the hr asked are u ready to work night shift and so in........

Interview Questions

• why u have low aggregate in ur sems   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Candidate selection process consist of three rounds, starting with communication, technical and HR round. The process normally takes longer than expected from MNC company.
    There is interview panel for each round expect final

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions

• nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question