Unit4 Account Executive (US) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Unit4

1 Interview Review

Account Executive (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is average difficulty and it's a little disorganized, but they are a fast growing company with a lot of newer people, so the processes I think are still catching up. I would expect this will tighten up in the future.

The people I met with are super nice and I can see myself working here. I had some questions that were unanswered by the end of their process, and they bent over backwards to help me get answers to my questions. This extended the process a bit, but I think it was well worth it from both sides.

The Unit4 team wanted to be comfortable with me, and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with them. I talked to about 10 people total, and it was much more relational and about a fit with the team.

I don't have an offer yet, but am expecting one. I'll update the review if anything changes.

The company is based in St. Louis, and I interviewed there, at a remote office, and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your skills and background making a difference here?
    Where can you help us build our market momentum?
    What kind of sales person are you -- are you process? relationship?
    Where do you see your career path going?   Answer Question