Unit4 Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Unit4

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Irving, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and HR Manager. They are both in the North America office in Victoria, Canada. An in-person interview was then scheduled several weeks later in their office in Irving, TX. I was provided with "homework" which consisted of putting together a presentation on specific project management topics, plus bring samples of project plans and project documentation. The interview/ presentation was conducted by hiring manager, HR manager, plus two other managers. There was a lot of good discussion during the interview process. While the presentation was a lot of work for the interview I think it is very important since this job is a customer-facing position.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure you meet your customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

additional week of vacation

Other Interview Reviews for Unit4

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unit4 in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV through employee referral. Took a long time to hear anything then a phone interview which was very friendly and informal, asking about skills and experience. Invited for face to face interview with hiring manager and a PM which was based around a presentation (prepared beforehand) and competency questions - all very friendly.

Interview Questions