Unit4 Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Unit4

1 Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edith, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Edith, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

The Recruiting department was good to work with, and they seemed proactive. The Recruiter outlined the steps, which seemed very lengthy, and required potentially a huge amount of time from the candidate. The actual interview with the hiring manager went fine, however, if the company is trying to recruit candidates, this hiring manager was certainly not the best-foot-forward kind of person to have. I was confident by the end of the interview that I absolutely did not want to work for this manager, and then reviews on Glassdoors confirmed my disinterest. I got the feeling that the organization was a fully no-nonsense place to work. Personally, I think managing projects require people who have excellent relational skills, and enjoy what they do. I got the feeling that reporting to this hiring manager would be a real drag, not because of the work or demands, but because of her mechanical personality. I work in technology, but project management is about working with people, not machines.

Additionally, it became clear that the pay scale for this senior role was at least $50k less a year than comparable roles. So with mechanical managers and poor salary ranges, why would someone want to work for his company? Obviously I decided not to pursue the role or company further.

Interview Questions

• Provide past experiences that demonstrated project management work.   1 Answer