United Allergy Services Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Allergy Services Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone. After than, I went into the office for an interview with other recruiters and the recruiting manager. It was a standard interview process. However, after my in person interview, the recruiting manager took OVER A MONTH to get back to me. They told me I would hear back in 2 weeks. I reached out to them via phone and email and left messages, however I never heard a response from anybody. Just from that experience, I knew I didn't want to work for that company. By the time they sent an auto-generated email to me saying I didn't get the position, I had already found another job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Allergy Services

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Allergy Services in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process for a corporate position was very positive and brief. I received an email from a Recruiter through LinkedIn then a call after my response. He was very detailed on the company and growth of company.
    The second step I interviewed with a director, manager and staff of HR where I received a behavioral interview (which they conduct company-wide for all positions) and had to provide examples from past work experiences. In addition, I received insight from all the current employees and generally saw a new and high energy company. This all lead to a great decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of a time when you had to use your communication skills to make a bad situation better?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was available but limited.