United Auto Credit Corp Collector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Auto Credit Corp Collector Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Auto Credit Corp (Mesa, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy online App, 1 phone interview, `1 in house interview. Prior to in house interview you take an aptitude test which is a part of the decision making process for the job offer. It is fairly simple. The lady in the recruiting department was very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Auto Credit Corp

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Auto Credit Corp (Hurst, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

the supervisor was very laid back. he will usually bring a normal employee into the interview with him to get additional feedback. the questions are pretty straight forward. the atmosphere of that place is very laid back. they are very loose but they are also about taking care of business. they also want to see if you fit in with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest accomplishment so far?   1 Answer

Negotiation

all the negotiation is done with the h.r lady. the job of collector is fairly common, so they will not bend too much. if you are looking for work, you better accept the job. there is not a lot of room for negotiation at the lower level. if you are applying for upper level positions, there is probably more room for negotiation. everything is done through human resources and corporate. the interviewing manager does not have very much sway.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Auto Credit Corp (Orlando, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

It wasn't all that thorough. Mostly phone interviewing.